Reviews for Confessions of the Sad
Prim the amazing chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
:) I hope you continue posting.
Johana chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I like the simple rhyming and alliteration in this short piece.

PS-Yeah, I gathered from your other poem that you were letting go of someone far away with the wind stealing the picture. That's why I said I wouldn't let the wind steal the picture from me, lol. I really liked the imagery of that picture fluttering away in the wind... so sad and lonely. It's like you let it go, leaving you alone and abandoned. Owaa so sad... Anyway, yeah :D Thanks for checking out my few short poems

Jo
talencia chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow... No doubt this is quite a stunning piece of work you have here. I have read alot of poems, and this is quite moving, no doubt about it. Don't ever stop writing poetry, you have a real talent for it.
sweetxinsincerity chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
it's really good, I like the part about the old scar the best.
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Stunning. caliorbust
Aslan Israel chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
I love the question at the end. Perfect.
simpleplan13 chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
its beautiful.. especially that end... I love the part about the scars too
ChocolateSugar chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
This is an awesome poem! You're a great novelist and poet! Keep writing!
ChocolateSugar chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hi! I got your review! Thank you so much! i'm glad you enjoyed it. This was an excellent poem! Wow, I like a lot of the same things as you! If you ever want to email me! my email is in my profile. Oh, and i Love your bio that you wrote and I plan to read more of your stories. Oh and if you want to I have to other stories besides Arising Feelings! See u l8ter!
Prince-Arslan chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
this is really really really good poem. omg, i love it!

ps-thanks for the review(s)
Prince-Arslan chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
oh, i really really like this poem! these are all so good!
Prince-Arslan chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
this sort of reminded me of my ex-bf... but just alittle bit. it's a great poem though
Prince-Arslan chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
i just became Christian too. good poem though
Prince-Arslan chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
this too is a really good poem. i like it alot. your very good at poem writing too

ps- thanks for the reviews
dustytiger chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
this is really good, wow, great work, thank you for sharing and thanks for the review
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »