Reviews for Honorary
katrinakisses92 chapter 21 . 5/6/2005
:'( I can't believe its over! This story was awesomee. I loved teh characters, the plot, The begining, The end, just... everything. Maybe some time you could make a sequel. I'd definately read that. Hon. will always have a place in my heart :P

Kissez, Trina
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 21 . 5/5/2005
Wow. Hon is at an end. I like the way this turned out, it shows about how mal and baird are doing without them actually being there. So cool. *tears* It's a happy ending. Now I want to hear about what happens to acacia and zinnia's kids. (speaking of. Getting pregnant together sorta freaky...)

happy hunting,

Midnight Predator
msdewey chapter 21 . 5/4/2005
Well, a very classic ending - I liked the letters, but the flowers were the best touch of the story. Mal is still a booger, but I guess he makes Baird happy so I will live with him. Just ONE tiny thing - in this sentence; "Sitting on him – since he had to stop bouncing when Clide sat up – was his and Zinnia’s son, Baird, who looked almost exactly like Clide, just around nine and with brighter eyes and no glasses." do you mean that 'baby Baird' is just around nine (age) or something else, because at the end you say he is 7. Other than that it all seems to go really well. Congrats on an excellent (if occasionally confusing) story. I hope the next one is just as interesting! Keep Writing!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 20 . 5/2/2005
Aww... it was so happy... *whips away tear* Norton rules. Because he's a flamingo. And flamingos rule. This chapter seemed to flow really smoothly which was nice because I didn't get confused. I'm glad you didn't ditch the chapter, it was one of the best. I hope the ending isn't to sad...

msdewey chapter 20 . 4/30/2005
Okay - I still don't understand the side story of Joachim & Sheffield and it still was annoying, but if it makes you that happy I guess it's fine. I am glad that paper flowers that turn into swans are friends of Norton (I liked Norton before, so I will deal with him) and can heal dead people, but it still doesn't make any sense. And I think Baird was right - you don't HAVE to love yourself to love others - the gardens in our subconcious can be planted by others and bloom just as beautifully. As for the story itself I'm giving up on any type of reason or theme and just going with the free form idea. I hope you are getting lots out of this - even if you have decided to possibly off the complete universe in your next story due to the "happiness" of two fictional people. Keep writing, it should be interesting if nothing else!
msdewey chapter 19 . 4/30/2005
Okay, I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and step back. This is the most confusing, uncalled for bit of literature that I have read in a long time. And having an omniscent being constantly going off about "nothing can be done" is downright sad. Why have all powerful characters if they aren't going to be all powerful? I don't care if you off Baird or not, but you continually go into these convoluted offshoots that I'm not sure are important to the story or not. What was the point of having protectors when they have never been around when folks are needing them? Okay, fine - your story, run anywhere, anyway you want with this, but decide - are you writing this for you to wander and run wild, or are you telling a story to an audience? Because that might be a good thing to know - a goal to work towards instead of driving your audience a little nuts. Keep writing, you are developing a talent & I'll be interested in seeing where this finally ends up - even if it is annoying.
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 19 . 4/29/2005
*blink blink*I think you might be in danger of going mad...

Don't worry! Being mad is fun! . ! That's not fun. Interesting. But not 't wait to see where this goes.

msdewey chapter 18 . 4/27/2005
Okay - a brief review this time. I liked Mal & Haskel's "witty banter" - they are too fun - I can see why Eliora likes Haskel - why does Haskel like him? I loved Jehovah's extrodinary sentence - he can so do anything *L*. The whole thing with Christopher's dream & Madam L seemed a bit staged, but I guess that is okay. But who gave Fane the right to barter souls? That is way out of line. Oh well, Eliora better be sweet to Daughter - I also loved that they measured her as part of the daily routine! One "sort of" problem - the transition between Mal/Baird & Clide/Zinnia was a bit confusing, could have been done easier-clearer with a chapter change or something. Other than that good, good - write more when you can!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 18 . 4/26/2005
Hahahaha, go flamingos. I have an extensive flamingo collection. _

Wow, the thought of Baird dying is rather scary, but it looks like you are considering it. I hope Doddie will be okay, though, and not treated like junk. Any particular reason why everyone is all hanging out with Baird and Sancho now?

MsDewey chapter 17 . 4/24/2005
In spite of not "properly proofreading" this one I only found a coupld of things ; first "she yelling when a crab walked over her foot" should be "she yelled". And second ;"She took a little longer since she had to go up the stairs seeing as the elevator had broken down. Zinnia lived in a real house" I thought these two lived in the same building? Anyhow - it's looking pretty good. My new favorite line of the universe is now "baby lines, lifelines and baseballs" I have no idea what you mean by baseballs, but it totally cracked me up. I'm looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up, and remember ending a story doesn't nessisarily mean that the stroy is over ;-) Keep writing!
MsDewey chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
Lovely, lovely - Baird is all stitches and Daughter is growing up fast - as all darling daughters do. The only question I have is what the heck is this supposed to say : "Clide glanced to stitched, surprised at Baird’s aura." Because it makes no sense at all the way it is! Now I have to go read some more!
Wendolynn chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
wow, i love your story. its really really good. update soon
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
Whatever happened with Mal's bird lovers?Hmm, interesting emotions going on with this chapter. UPdate soon.

katrinakisses92 chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
:( Why does it have to end? Oh well, everything ends eventually. I must say your story is extrordinary.(sp?) Keep writing!

Kissez, Trina
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 16 . 4/22/2005
Ha. Hahhaha, Violet. Violet font. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong, but then again I just went to this writer thing and my brain just really dosn't want to see anymore words. nice update, though.

Happy hunting, midnight Predator