Reviews for bones
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey there! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo here to let you know that a review for "Homewrecker for the Hospitalised" is up on our site. Congrats! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: "bones" is a wonderfully beautiful poem. With astonishing phrases like "ribbed boy breath" and "february bones", la nuit mes yeux t'eclairent writes in a way that captivates and resonates with her audience. The alliteration ("boy breath" herself a home") weaves in perfectly with the rest of the poem to create a lovely picture in your mind. From the choice of words, to the rhythm - this poem is a powerful and memorable addition to the poetry section of FictionPress.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was wonderful.

Each word was powerful.

Well written :)
colorful chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
oh wow

beautiful beautiful beautiful
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this is beautiful... adding to my favorites
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
What I loved about this poem was the phrasing - the words you chose. They were just so... so... so... superb! Honestly! 'ribbed boy breath' My God! It was just... It took my breath away, truly!

However, I did not like the phrase 'february bones', but only because I did not understand what it was in reference to.

- Clap Trap, review marathon [link in profile]
B. M. Sandy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is sad and beautiful.
caralita chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
i loved this. the whole thing is so beautiful
mezzie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
leaves me pretty much speechless. this is exactly what it's like.

mezzie
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
oh my FUCKING GOD. that is... that is... amazing? i cannot fathom it to save my life and it makes me shiver like i'll never stop.
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
It's so darkly beautiful. I adore your poems.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
the whole thing is gorgeous. the only words that can plainly describe this.

~* noelle
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
gah, but you're good. I wish I'd discovered you sooner. The last two lines are brilliant.
Escapist chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
february bones the most perfect description of anything that I've heard in such a long time.

This whole poem is gorgeous.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Profound and haunting with a hint of the fleeting sensual
if sighing chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
*I love nothing more than the word feburary.

*But nothing may just be this poem.

*It's unrolling silk