Reviews for The Pier of Somewhere
moonpearl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I must say, this is one of the best peices of writing I have read in a long time. The way you described what was out the window gave a vivid picture with deep symbolism, a great start. The feeling of this poem was so clear and the message was very strong. An overall great fic that you should be highly proud of. I love it!
Serendipitous Passage chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is haunting. I don't quite know why, but it is very good. The poem is supurb. You are an accomplished writer. Keep up the good work.

please R&R some of my work. I'll return the favor.
Life and Death chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
wow! i really like ur work...b'4 i didnt get to read all of it so know i did! i really luv it! i'm glad ur satisfied with ur work...dont let other ppl say it suxs or n*e*thing like that! i had to learn the hard way! great poem/story! Life and Death
the-narration chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It's so real, you can picture anything and everything. Your analogies and your vocabulary are simply flawless. Favorites list addition.
Eclipsed Shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Equisite forms in this pleases me! Your Enhanced touches in writing is a MASTERY to be CRAVED! Like A swan whose neck can make winter envious your writing thoroughly prounounces glamour in cleanse vessels pure and rip and so in savouring to the mouth of heart! WRITE MORE YOU VINTAGE AUTHOR!