Reviews for who is she?
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
*TEARS*very well done, when my grandmother died, i wrote a poem for her, and read it at the funeral.. my family was proud... that is what they said... i believe that your grandmother is proud of you too... and i betcha that is what she wants you to know... well good job...and if you want to, i have that poem on fictionpress, and if you want to read it well go ahead..it is called death of a loved one... well great job from,kario
Room For Improvement chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Oh God, how beautiful. You have such an amazing talent. I got tears in my eyes from it because... I have gone through the same thing. Lovely.

-/R4I
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Very very powerful piece, and very sad too. The stanza that got me the most was "you are not who I remember". Mm, yes, powerful.. Good job with this. I'm sorry that had to happen like it did.

-marie
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh, beautifully done, and it really touches the heartstrings with all this powerful emotions. It's just amazing, and the piece is so moving with the clarity of the imagery and the essence of your soul entwined into the piece. The painful and haunting beauty of the piece leaves me in stunned silence, breathless. There were a lot of good lines in this one, and I believe you already know them, because the lines speak out for themselves. And the repetitive use of 'Who is she' is woven expertly into the poem and it really gives you the sense of the harsh reality of death upon your mind when you look at the one you once loved who is now dead, and you think to yourself that's not him/her, that happy and wonderful person that gave you so much joy, it's someone else, a stranger who's laying there. Wonderful job, and I have so many words that I wish to express about this poem, but I don't have the words to say so at the moment except for this. Beauty and brilliance.

chibichocobo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
long, but awesome
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is amazing, your best poem ever...and there have been some amazing ones. This is so beautiful, so moving, so powerful. Just wow... QueenVixta x
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
that, is such a touching poem...i feel your emotions and it's evident you put you heart into this poemgreat job on thiskeep writing
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
awesome piece. beautifully written, wonderful imagery and emotion. i love this piece. great job. _
pale doll chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh my God, this is so painful and full of emotion and power. It made me cry, it was exactly like this for me when I lost my grandmother. You capture the feeling so well, this poem is amazing. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and if you want to talk I'm here
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
niceness, sorries its been a few days. quite busy and all. but i likes i likes!
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow. deep and heartfelt... loved these lines:

your words their primary weapon

" who is she? who is she? "

those wordsthat simple artless questionhaunts me everyday

every waking hour that I am aliveevery second those words pass my mind

"who is she? who is she?"

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'Riders'
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
aw...this is so sad, and so good!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I'm so sorry about that...this brings back memories about my grandma...beautiful poem...
nuclear red chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This was amazingly beautiful and incredibly powerful. *hugs* Just wonderful. Keep up the good work! Always be yourself! -Elena
Anna178 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Again this is really brilliant. I mean really your amazing. I don't really have any family I love, for reasons upon reasons. I don't really even have a family or a grandma, but still I can really feel this. I'm serious here, in the reviews I get and give it's hard to really say how amazed you really are, it's hard to praise people. Most the time the person gets alot of praise anyway so it's nothing special. But seriosuly, this is one of the best things I've read in a long time.

ANNA