Reviews for wave length
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Feel the same way about myself in relation to others and other people in relation to myself. Really perfectly said.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
gorgeous. sad. but amazing.

xoxocasey
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This poem was great on so many levels, from the formatting, all the way to the brilliant emotion that you manage to convey through most of your pieces in their brevity. I've felt this way several times before, and the way you simply concieve of these is wonderful. You definitely should keep on writing _

chibichocobo
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I love it! It's short yet, it's full of emotion! And thanks for the reviews.
sto1c chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
sugooii! *glomp* _ you can call me anything you want. cute nickname! haha..thankies for your reviewss! i love your new poems ;D very sugoi!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is great, imagery is amazing. Well done! Being the klutz that I am I missed out r&r-ing the last lot of poems you posted! sorry! QueenVixta xx
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Heh, I don't know why, but theres something about your style that's just...I dunno, it just really adds to whatever you write. Awesome job
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This totally defines a one-sided relationship...Effectively done! Keep on writing!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is lovely. It's a well rounded thinkin poem! whee
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
nice. i like how this whole piece (almost at least) is founded upon questions. good job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
i dont think so either. can never find sm1 on the same one as me :P awesome thoughts
myno chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
cool poem, nice format.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Ooh.. Good description of how you feel. The questioning made it more and more fun to read.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow, thats an awesome way of thinking. are we on the same wavelength? great poem.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
nice questions. gr8 poem.