Reviews for A Wall of Glass Between Us
Lucia Potts chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
This is great! For some reason I'm reminded of Alanna and George Cooper from the Alanna books.
esthaelum chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have just found this. And I was so overjoyed. I loved how you described the changes in the cities and the river! I like the sound of Sophie and Markan aswell! I can't wait to read more of this!
Beksky chapter 15 . 11/1/2008
ive finally got time to read the rest of this :)

its very good :)
Beksky chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
this story is addictive!'

i will deffinatly be finishing it off when i get a chance! :)
yayawhynot89 chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
more please ) cus this is simply marvelous
tvon chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
please continue i want to know more realy good story
Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
yes, PLEASE update soon! and thanks for updating!

Love always,

LLFC
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
Pretty good chapter. A little update is better than nothing. Well, it looks like Vaelyn is starting to get along better with his future in laws.

~SirScott
Jitsu-Jistu chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow! I really liked this story! You need to update soon, that last chapter was to short!
Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
i was going to ask about them! can you give me a hint?
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
It is good to see him reformed. I'm looking forward to seeing Stale face off with the heroes. One surprise, I figured that Christopher Knight would have been nearly the same size as the pirate. Oh, well I guess my imagination isn't what it use to be.

~SirScott
Jodzter chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
Aw, how cute! I love pirate stories! This story is just brilliant. Can't wait for more. I wonder what Stale will do when he comes back? Oh well I'll just have to wait :( Update A.S.A.P x
Ashelin chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
Aw! I love this story, it is so cute. I can't wait for the action with Stale! Great job!
Jodzter chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
I luv this story! It's so GREAT! Plz Plz Update soon. I wonder what Christopher will say to Vaelyn? x
Foreverswimming chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
I loved! I can't wait for more, it's great!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »