Reviews for A Wall of Glass Between Us
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 3/9/2007
A pirate really isn't a hero, he steals for a living. I guess you call him an anti-hero. This story is shaping up nicely still I would like to see Christopher Knight take Vaelyn VanGelis to the wood shed and have a proper talk with him. Keep up the good work.

Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 13 . 3/7/2007
do update soon. i would love to hear more. (I'm faking a British accent!)
Ashelin chapter 13 . 3/6/2007
I love your story. It is absolutely wonderful so far. At first I didn't like Vaelyn, but now I love him. Your characters are so likable! The end of this chapter was hilarious. Very much the thing a father would do. Great job, please continue!
Foreverswimming chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
Yippy! Another chapter! I can't wait for the next one!

~ foreverswimming
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
Another good chapter. It looks like help has arrived just in time. I like how write romantic stories with a pleasant touch to them.

Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
the suspense is killing me! will the captin be all right? what is to happen to Stale? what will Sophies parents do when they find out what had happened? will they let Sophie marry a pirate? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
This is a pretty good story. I half way expected the people of Knight's Rise to show up in the last moment and save the day. It's good to see everything working out for Sophie. I only saw one mistake: shot out a flash of light into Stale’s eys

The chapter leaves the reader a lot of answered questions and I look forward to the update.

Sir Scott chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Toture sounds pretty bad. I like your style in this one.

Sir Scott chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
I wonder what it is the evil captain wants. Pretty good update.
Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
do hurry and update. the suspense is murder!
Foreverswimming chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
Great chapter, please hurry up and update, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
The food sounds terrible, but I don't think a pirate's diet was very good. I have enjoyed reading this story thus far. Which is surprising, because generally I don't like pirate stories.

Sir Scott chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
A magical evil captain sounds pretty cool.

Foreverswimming chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
Great chapter. Sorry you are feeling depressed, I get that way sometimes and I can't write for days until I get out of it. Hope you get out of it soon so I can find out what happens. :D

~ foreverswimming
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Nice story. I guess she's stuck for awhile. The pirate seems to be rather pushy.

45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »