Reviews for A Wall of Glass Between Us
Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Oh come on! just when it was getting good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Foreverswimming chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
That's really good. I love it. It's one of the greatest stories I've read. Short, but still good. I hope you update real soon.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Interesting start to a sequel. I look forward to reading more of it.

~SirScott
Screaming Inside in Pain chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
that is sofricken sad! i hope he makes it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
supergal chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I really like the serene atmosphere you've captured beautifully in the first bit. Sophie seems like such fun to be around!

:) supergal

[formerly gossip and scandals]
lostlove chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
oh my god. that is so sad. i can't wait to read the next chapters. keep working on them. the suspense is killing me!
sifer chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Nice I realy like this Marina keep it up, BBF-Wyatt
Acton Bell chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
But you can't stop there! What happens next? I'm really enjoying this. You need to go on.
lookingwest chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
hmm, this is kind of interesting. i was looking at some of your other stories and i like the kind of stuff your writing, i wish i could read the rose one but i haven't got the time on my hands, i'm sure i'd like it too though, from what i can tell you have some good stuff here!
Arkash chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
This is so romantic!

I like the way you mix the elements of the old and new in this story.

VanGelis is soo charming.

Great job! *-*
Arkash chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Oh, and how I love the stars too.

This was a fantastic chapter, full of mischief. Sophie is a spirited girl, and VanGelis seem irresistable.

Good job!
Arkash chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This is wonderful. I like your style, and the way you set the mood. Also, the depth of your characters make them seem real.
Grey Falcon chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Wow, a sequel.

Nice. Keep it up.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
jesus. that guy is frickin crazy. Umm, i wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter. update soon.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
took you awhile. I was beginning to think you'd never put up the sequel. i can't wait for the story to really start. update soon. oh and this is silver gang girl, i changed my name.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3