Reviews for Lone Daisy
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aww, this was sad! I love the idea, and the last two lines are lovely! Beautiful imagery. Thanks for the review! Keep writing!
M G Dempsey chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Aww! This is great! Symbolic, beautifully written, flows well, and I agree with which ever reviewer it is who said something like "yay for originality!" Well done!

Thank you for your wonderful reviews!
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
this is awesome i like your writing
Shade2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Daisies are an unusual flower to write about . . .usually we get stuff like 'my soul is a blood red rose . . . . . and I am deeply sad . . .' Yay for originality! Yeah, 'm back. And I just saw that you posted more on Frozen Heart - yay! I can't read it right now, so just thought I'd tell you that To Kill a Child has a first chapter at last . . . and comment on your excellent poem.
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I like it its really good
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Dude...I like this. Sweet, and very unique. You have obvious talent as a poet!

...dammit...I was hoping nobody would notice how blatantly I copied V.C. Andrews...dammitdammitdamiit...But you were right...I completely copied her .;;
QueenRemge13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Excellent as always. :-) I'm so sorry I haven't been on, I've sorta given up on FP. But you're welcome to email me at I already know you've been emailing a certian pest of mine. lol, anyway, excellent poem. Hope to hear from you soonQR
Anray Jzitusia chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
First, this is Anray. I have changed my name to fallenangel, but anyway. great poem, i liek it, the depictions of the end, and the casue of the .Laters

P. you going to catch up with Legacy _ :P
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
It has this sort of simplistic elegance which I kindly admire with a joyful embracement. _ I enjoy the symbolism you indicated in your words, you truly wove a beauty here!

Great work!

loserz. ;)
Shadow Whirlwind chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hi!Remember me? I used to be Sapphire Princess9 remember? Yup, I changed my penname. Anyway, nice poem! Same thing goes for all your other works. They're so cool! _By the way, I finally updated! _
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It's beautiful, really it is. I can't say much right now. It struck a nostalgic chord.
Victim of the Wraith chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I thought of a little child as I was reading this poem. For the primary reason of assosiating white with innocence and how either innocence was dying or the child was dying. I like it. You had some great near rhymes and some great free verses. Keep up the good work.