Reviews for and all the king's men
braindead1345 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Im not completly sure what this is about,but i like it...
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
haha, what a creative idea!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Thanks so much for reviewing my piece! I really love this one of yours- I never thought of the rhyme in that way - interesting! I love your work - its awesome!Thanks for being so inspiring
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Interesting, and the meter was done well to give it the (I'm sure intended) nursery rhyme feel
Weeba chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is a very refreshing point of view- that tragedy can bring us together. I like the way you approached it, using the old fairy tale to express your own idea. Very nice.

My only issue was with the last line-I *know* this is hard to do, and I like the last line as such-but it doesn't rhyme, and the rest of the poem does, and it kind of threw me off. The trouble is, I like the rest of the rhyming too...gr. I suppose you'll think of something, and the world won't come crashing down if it doesn't all rhyme. I just thought I'd point it out.

Keep writing!

Weeba
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Maybe it was intentional, but your grammar's a bit off.. the line 'musta fell hard' made me twitch, lol. 'Musta' could stay but 'fell' should really be 'fallen'. But eh, if it's supposed to be that way it works too.
the violet eyes chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This is actually an interesting point for the nursery rhyme. It's a great idea. The only thing I would suggest is that maybe there should be another three lines to it, probably before the last three, which end in a word rhyming with "ending". It just kinda seems to stop a little short the way it is now. Good job, though. And keep up the good work.