Reviews for Cruel
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Word.

Simple and raw and just so true.

* Noelle
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
The second poem has some lyrics to the fall out boy song - but I've changed some lyrics to my own words.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
hey hey, returnign the review. first i wanna comment on your review tho (in case u have no clue what u reviewed, it was a song called "review me LOL"). in any case, yeay someone feels the same way i do bout ppl who ak for reviews.. iunno, i jsut got really annoyed that day at these ppl just keep asking and who only review for the sake of getting reviews in return. but yeah, i know, i get lots of author alerts as well and reviews to reply to and, when i got time i will. so i completely understand your point. and you can post it in ur profile if u like, lol, i dont mind :)

as for this poem, since afterall it is a review not a chat forum here :P, i like the steve part, and that its trying to get you to see faults in the religion. tho, i think every religion has its faults though. in one way or another. im a christian, mind you not a very active one right now. but still, i like how you expressed your opinion and how you made it clear.
multiples of six chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
So frikkin true.. nicely written )
Anthelia White chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I couldn't agree with you more. Hypocrites really irk me.

Well anyway, I was trying to get in touch with you, but I couldn't find your email address... so this will have to do. I just wanted to thank you for all the reviews you've given me. :) I'm glad someone out there is reading and liking my poems. I really appreciate your comments.

Keep writing. Your stuff is fabulous.

Rebekah
Spud McC chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i totaly agree, i'm not religious at all but i totaly see where you are coming from. That is exactly how i have been thinking, my family is religious and that is my thought about it all.
method acting chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Strong opinons. Lovely wording. Read my 'Spite!' and 'Gods Sardonic Will' Lovely work, I enjoyed it.
lilwickedfairy chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
wow i loved it. and i no how you feel, there are lots of closed minded hipoocrites out there and it bothers me to no end. andway plz read my qestions for the minister. oh and keep writting your really good!
bfmusashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i'm not christian, but i can definitely see eye to eye with you on this. great poem.
C.J. Mahan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Amen, sistah
Seth Triskellion chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I finally have the time to reveiw you! Anyways, this was good. I've thought the same myself, a lot of times. Good work!
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I'm an extremely dedicated Christian, however, I agree with what you said in your poem.. I know a bunch of Christians who fit this description. As followers of Christ we, like Jesus, need to be open-minded and accept everyone despite whether they are Atheist or gay or whatever. So yeah, good job. 3
nihilo637 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Yeah, I totally agree. I'm in an all guys military boarding school, and it amazes me how closed minded so many people can be. I don't know why it's so bad here, back at public school it's a lot more balanced. Maybe it's because it's an all guys school, and if someone here was gay, they might feel kind of threatened or something. But there are just so many people that despise anybody with different ideals here, it makes me sick sometimes.
wantedINheaven chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Woah, intense. And it expresses my exact views for the church as well. Very nice. I really like it, and it goes in my favourites.

It's like my poem, Let Me Out. Check it out!

Sorry I didn't get to you before this; my server was screwed and wouldn't let me access these pages. All fixed though! Yay!
PeaceChild chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I am a strong Christian, but I agree with your sentiment. Christianity isn't the problem, it's how some people use it in cruel and thoughtless ways, which is a very un-Christian thing to do. Anyway, parts of the poem flowed really well...I like the last two lines, for some reason. Keep writing. PC