Reviews for The Cavalier
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is a nice little refreshing piece. The ending is definately the coolest part. I wasn't really expecting it, although I should have been. I did feel that it was weird that a 60 year old man was suddenly walking away from his life. I know people do that, but not usually at that age. The story had personality, and you did a good job writing about his memories of the place. I was going to say that I thought it should be longer, but you had a limit so yeah. But a decent job. I enjoyed it.
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Its good. Keep up the good work.
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is definitely one for my favorites. Although your other contest entries were good, this one has more depth to it. I'm glad he was able to move on, so that his family , and I love the name you gave to his daughter; it's such an intoxicating name. :)

Take care, D.
T. Finky chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I really enjoyed that. I'm interested to know what writing competition - sorry if it's in your bio (I haven't read it yet, will do though) - because I'd like to do something like that, to help my writing.

Anyway, this was really sad and heartfelt, and so convincing too.
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
that was incredible - and It really got me thinking , I love things that get me thinking - thanks for that