Reviews for A Fairy Tale
Faye Dravirra chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
I still miss Wesley.
theangelofnothingness chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
brilliant. It's strange to read (for me) because, I think of how it would go in a slightly more typical fairy tale and then how it does go... I love it.
The Blind Guardian chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
-Loved the prologue, I've asked those questions more than I can count- The first chapter "The Rose" was very nice. I like your discription. A wee bit more would have been nice, but overall, it was good. Personally, I like the slow start to this, because it allows room for the reader to get aquainted with the characters.-The second chapter "The prince" Was likewise good. You need to watch your punctuation, or lack of. I would have edited a bit more, but I also want to read this for its story. I don't like the prince, but I think you made his character very good, and so you accomplished exactly what you should have. - Chapter 3 "The tower" explains a few things. Again, some very good discription. I found it amusing for a big dragon to be eating little sandwiches. Also, I'm not sure what's going on with this "castle" business. I thought she was simply locked in a tower?- Chapter 5 "the gnomes" ... one by one the forest gnomes will slowly steal your...horse? Wow, any two-foot tall creature who rides a horse has my instant respect. - Overall, I am enjoying this story so far. There are some gramatical issues I can see, some of which I have highlighted below, but the story itself is good.

Note: below are some little comments. The parts that are in brackets () are not in the story, and are what I think might help, such as punctuation, or wording mostly. I did not find everything I admit, as I was reading mostly for the story.- "I should have(,) but I didn't-"o.k" in writing is spelled "okay"- ...function right then(,) so all I could..."-...Matching design bookcases lined (lining) or (that lined) both sides in a mirrored fassion" Or you could have "... matching design bookcases that mirrored both sides." Remember your past and present tenses.-"Even at this early hour of dailing(,) people..."-"...king would stop his pacing and walk over (to) the large window" Or "...king would stop his pacing and gase out of the large window."-"...reveal of (a) tall dark man..."-"...I asked(,) bring(ing) muself to the present." - "he looked at his drenched horse and provisions and decided he should stop (and) let things dry beforeit all was ruined. (everything was ruined)"- "...and began work (working) on the things..."-
libbie larue chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
A very interesting story! I can't wait until you update again...but those are some mean gnomes..
Writerofascientist chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
How much fun is this story!

Keep writing, please!
Faye Dravirra chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
Aw... my dear friend Wesley... :(

More,woman. More now!
Faye Dravirra chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
This would be terribly fun to illustrate.
Faye Dravirra chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
... I
Faye Dravirra chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Mwahahaha -*love tackle of DOOM*-
Fallen you know chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Read bio when you get the chance. Thanx...Love the work.
Destiny Kalince chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Gnomish...awsome!
Mind Barrier chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Edvard...a dancing gnome...wow, Nat...what will you think of next? A talking horse, perchance? Naw, j/k...I loved it...it has the beginnings of a great fantasy tale...And remember, I'm here if you ever need help.

Your Loving Rival, Joe
Kaci chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Oh yay, the gnomes! And of course, our dear Edvard the tap dancer! I absolutely loved this chapter! You have done the gnomes justice!
Kaci chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
I worship it! You have a knack for the fairy tale gone awry! And the character of Pyro will go down in history!
Samshui chapter 3 . 4/1/2005