Reviews for Distant Fellowship
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is good, sweet that it was based off a request.

And the shape of the poem is good, the rhyme scheme is unpredictable (which is good)

You give the reader a clear image of what you've written, like the setting and the feeling.

And you've obviously gone over it many times to rid any mistakes you've seen, great poem.
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Aww, this is awesome. I can relate a lot with this piece too, which makes all the better.

I particularly like the lines: "When your wings tear and you falter I am here

I will stitch your heart back together and dry every tear"

You use such beautiful imagery and yet again I am truly amazed. This is going to sound corny, but...keep it up! Please!

Nuff Love, Matteo
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
aw this ones so sweet and nice :D beautiful!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Great, very beautiful, love the first and last stanzas especially x weasel within x
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
first of all, I would like to thank you for all of the reviews that you have added to my poems. Thank you!

Second, this is a really good poem. I really enjoyed reading this... and I loved how you did the rhyming!

Thanks again,GlassRose20
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love the sweet simplicity of this poem, the gentle promises of constancy that are so hard to find in this world. Both of you are blessed to have this.
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Nice Poem... It would be nice if I had a friend like that.. No, my friends are great but to have one that would always be there in your time of need... It's selfish but everyone wants a good friend deep down...
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I don't think you have any idea how much this poem means to me. Aisha already told you how much I loved it, she even told you exactly how I reacted right after I read it _

It's really beautiful, and I really admire you for writing such a wonderful poem about my friendship with Aisha. You're a great writer!

Thank you so much!

Love,

Rosanna28.
Ms.O'Byrne chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love it!_ A LONG Smile for you!. I thank you alot for your review i'm new and yadda yadda and lucky to get encouragement from other writers but Now I might not have to rely on Music to encourage me and I can start on People in my life and yadda yadda and all the good stuff in the world!
LiebchenRose chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Nice to see you writing again. Nice poemHawke
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Aww. I know I already told you how much this means to me and that I absolutely love it. But some people just need reminding! _

My friend loved it so much. She said (I quote) "Aww man that poem is so awesome! I love it! Thanks man, it means a lot to me!" (I quote)

It's so beautiful and full of emotion. I didn't give you much information on my friendship and you made it exactly how it is.

How talented you are my friend! _

I couldn't say enough how much it meant to me for you to take up your time to make me a poem! You rock so hard Matt!

Ok. I think I've pretty well said enough. I don't want this review to seem like I'm obsessed! _

Thanks again Matthew. It means so much.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting