Reviews for Cursed Silence
Ivycloak chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Nice! Good writing style, and I like mute stories.
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Great story so far!
esjktfdehsr chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
omgomg this story is really good! you have to continue it ASAP i beg of you please!
Lost Dreamer Of Faith chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
please continue this story, i love it.

Lost Dreamer of Faith
Michael Dempsey chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Ooh ooh ooh! This story is totally cool. There was a good deal of tension in chapter 2 and you succeeding in provoking empathy from the reader in the third chapter - I don't want Faith to never be able to talk again! But I do want to read more of the story so please update soon.
noroomforspace chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
It's a really great story, and I love the writing style.

You better update soon, too!

Oh, and review Wings of Paper plzkthxby. XP
MorganaLeFay1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Oh no! It can't take you a while to write! This is good, please please please update soon!Poor Faith...

- Thanks for the review, btw...!
Madcow13 chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Another good chapter. He is so caring about Faith. It's so sweet! I can't wait for the nest chapter.
Iris Early chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
It's nice - good narration, and good plot. Tip, though - careful about the length of sentences. If they get too long it can get tiring to read. Update soon, please! I want to know what happens... happy scribblings x weaver
poetictragedy234 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I love this story. PLEASE update. It's weird i was going to write a story that started alot like this, but decided not to...anyway UPDATE
Madcow13 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Super Faith! Lol! Strike for feminists there!

Anyway, love the way the story is written so far. Faith is such a good character. She isn't a stereotypical cheerleader which gets you out of cliche-ness on that. As it is from Matt's POV it doesn't matter if you say she is perfect as Matt would think she was perfect even if she wasn't if he loved her.

I know what is going to happen next but don't keep me waiting in suspense! Update this soon!
MorganaLeFay1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
hurry hurry hurry! please, update soon!'tis good!