Reviews for Age Old Tears
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I like this, it really made me think, I love to words that you have used, they fit really well.

Keep it up.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Your end was really powerful and amazing but it started off kind fo rocky. Either way it made me think, very good stuff!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I like this, I can realte to parts - to me, that's what makes it good, well done x weasel within x
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
this is a really good poem i love it _
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i like this, the sense of questioning is good.

Han.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Thats great alex. you're getting better everytime love you-Keith Andrew
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
loved every stanza!
darkypal22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
very good poem I liked it alot, u get my 9/10, it definitly is poetic, Why is it so special to you? ITs Good *hands author a plushie of his choice*
Kat22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That is truly your best yet. Some parts are a little out of place, but the rest...very good. Congratulations. The whole rhyming thing doesn't work for a lot of people (especially me).
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was beautiful. Also sad too, but I love this poem. You are a really amazing writer! I hope you keep writing because your poems are so good and they are definately worth looking at!

PyroChica*
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow this is really good, i love your rhyme scheme, it helps to keep everything flowing. and it flows so beautifully. I liek this because you dont tell the reader what it is you are talkign about, so it gives them a chance to put it into their own lives, fit somethign from thier lives into the poem. it almost as a medieval type vibe it to when i read it. this poem shows true talent. keep it up. check out my stuff if you'd like.

William
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Now this is an interesting one. Strong, clear emotions brought out. Excellent effort on your part.