Reviews for Sorry Forever More
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I can relate to this, how sorry never really means anything at all. I liked this though, you express yourself very well.

Keep it up.
moonpearl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A lot of hurt comes out of this, but it's still very beautiful. Amazing job!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I know this feeling, when someone thinks that just saying sorry can take everything else they have done away. Really powerfully written, rhyming makes it even strong. Well done! QueenVixta
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
beautiful...it really expresses your feelings rawly, and i loved reading it!

great job!

much-o LUBkerr
Kressida chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
this is beautiful alex, i think its really good. i love you, zai
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
this is a really good poem _
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
sometimes i wish that word would help though. i like this too, its really thoughtful, nice.

Han.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Thats great alex. i'm really impressed, love you-Keith Andrew
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
this is a wonderful piece!
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
sorry didn't break my heart so why should sorry fix something like that.i totally job on this of emotions.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh yeah...I think alot of people can relate! Or, well, at least I can _-

Great job!
deli chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
sad, but true. Words can't take away what has already been done. maybe they can cover it up for awhile, but what has happened is still there despite the words. Very expressive and well written piece.
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
SAD..., I liked that one so much. Now that I think about it I like all your poetry. You going on my favorite authors list! I have no one there and your going to be the only one! GREAT JOB!
myno chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
yeah, reminds me of my guy, he says sorry a thousand times but never stops leaving me... I'm like, dude, the words don't make it okay, ya know? Anyway good poem.