Reviews for Sick mind
GottaLoveZach chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Okay, that's kinda scary.

But it's really good. The repetition, the imagery, it's good. Nice to know you can think like a murderer. ;)
Lisa Jane chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is gorgerous. And to your friend, it gets better. From an ex-cutter with previous suicidual tendencies.
o0oAnnie chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow...very powerful poem...the beat and rhyming scheme of it really gives it a sing-songy tone which only adds to it's disturbing qualities...I hope your friends gets help with cutting :( but anyway, great poem...keep writing!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Eep! Scary and full of raw angst. This is going on my favs. The flow and everything is just amazing! Keep it up! _Hawke
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
very good...the rhyme never falters and is just so poetic...this is so deep and just immensely powerful...one of my favs...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*nods* I have felt this way before. I like how you expressed the anger and frustration without becoming grotesque or vulgar. All too often when someone tries to write an angry poem, it falls into one of those categories. I also liked the structure and flow. Well done.

I wrote a poem or two like this, they are called "Hatred" and "Rage," feel free to check them out if you wish and see how they stack up.
Biene chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
whoa...freaky. I loved the first stanza! gr8 poem!
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
..That's really deep! Your friend must be a very complicated person...
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow a lot opf emotion, i like it keep writing.

scarred heart

please R&R some of mine too you'll like them.
Nisha Ziarre chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow... No offense to that girl, but she has problem! The flow of the poem was good. I give it a 84/100