Reviews for Tainted Pink
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
that is frickin incredible! wowzers! u win! ('I win' is my friends fav saying and now i'm using it a lot for an odd reason)anyway, you kick so much arse!*confwuzzledness*
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
this is antoher good poem, there is also a good range of !infection
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Okay, first of all. I have to say.. Your bio is extrememly long, and exasperating. I love it. XD Second of all, I totally DIG the whole TROY movie -shudders at Orli and Brad- They might not work. They're both too passive. -nodnod- Second. Score, is like, the most wicked-awesome word in the English language. I use it all the time, for random occurances. I'm glad your spreading it around the world, dude.

Okay, I'll go to your poem now- Oh, and pink and the word tainted? Sexy. I like it. oO! Tainted Red sounds good. I like that. -repeats it to herself numerous times-

o_o The symbolism. Phenomenal. The emotion. Spectaular. The Title. Unbelieveable. SO going into my favorites, babe! _ Keep this up, I totally dig your style!

SCORE! XD

MJ, The Mistress Joe

† An Angel in the Garden of Black Roses †

Come find me.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
this poem is awesome, the use of metaphors here are extravagant. -ADD
NERVousNirvana chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow. This is seriously awesome. I love the line breakage and the sort of perfectly non-forced way that you use words so they sound so great together. Delicious, especially the last four lines. They're really beautiful.
angelfelicity chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
couldnt be better c u church and i hope u get to talk to deryk love ya amanda
redsage chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
beautiful. just as always.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
:) Wow I am truely amazed by this. - Great job. I'm loving the metaphors. :P Great job as always. Keep it up! -

!* Noelle; Hugs , allot of love and a kiss to you. *!
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love the metaphors and all that you use but unfortunately, I dont really see the meaning of it all. So forgive me. Stop me if i am wrong, but I think what you are trying to say is that it sucks that this person doesnt see you the way they should? Am I right, wrong? Which one? Clue me in!

Huggles

NeSsA
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very unique and beautifully written poem. The flow is excellent and the message just as powerful. Keep up the great work!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I liked the poem, geez dude you ahave some interesting tittles!
nine iron chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Well written, great layout, shows skill and thought.

Nine Iron
sarcastic-student chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
"And I just wish I could bleed, a little black and white."

That was brilliant. You expressed your feelings so well. Great job!