Reviews for My Intuition
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This sounds sad, but very sure. If that makes sense, you explain youself very well.

Keep it up.
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Although my parents haven't divorced, they seem to want to. I understand how you feel and it truly sucks and is heart breaking to all of us. Thanks for writing this.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
hi, great poem. its sad, but you portrayed it all really good. Hang in there, i havent had to go thro. that, but ive had friends who have. and the way it sounds, youve got great friends who will always be there for you. hang on:D *kw* toodlesBrit
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i can definitely relate to this and thus empathize. may God be with you and your family. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i can really relate to this poem cause my parents are divorced anyway it's really good poem _
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow. that is strong. i doubt ill ever meet you, but you'd get a hug for that. seems like you need it. amazing poem, its going on my favourites.

Han.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Aww, this gave me tears in my eyes. Really, it did.

I like this one. I don't have any experience with divorces, but I can imagine that it must be so hard for you!

I really hope everything works out for the best for you.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Good work alex. Well done, Love you-Keith Andrew
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
aw..this is so sad, adn just awesome! Lvoe the emotion it portrays!
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
is good.i like the is always difficult but u'll make it through.
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
divorce is always such a terrible thing, all of my friends parents are divorced. it is really sad and depression to have to go through. great poem, keep it up.

William