Reviews for The Dark Place
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Something everyone can relate to, whatever the situation was or is. I love it in how you use your rhythm to just let it ebb out at the end.
Angel of the North chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
wow. Another powerful piece - I'm not sure about the repetition of 'engulf the healing light' although it's a strong image it loses the force as it's repeated.

I can well relate to it. Thank you.
Rikku Abdul chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This was beautiful and it flowed very well. I don't know which of those two things I best interpreted this as. It could be either one and they both work well. This is one of those sad, haunting poems that stay with you after you've read them, so I will likely be thinking about this for a while now! And thank you for your review!
Relayer chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Luckily i've been out of this phase for a while. Once again you convey the feelings well with words
Kailah Lea chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I really like this piece. It's a poem that everyone can relate to, whether thier feeling depressed or down about themselves, or like you mentioned, noticing the world falling apart. Keep Writing!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Again, you did a great job! I really like this.

Love,

Rosanna.
NOLONGERSERVICING chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Great piece. I like the way you capture the emotions and "dark place". It can def be twisted and conformed to one's personal dark place. once again great piece
Dagny T chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow, very good. I really think it should be about the place you sink into when you're depressed, but I suppose it could describe the world just as well! Great job, keep writing poems like this!
firemounrain chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
You have a few typos. I think that it can be taken both ways, but for me it doesn't actually apply to either.
RotForRaven chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was great, I really liked it. It explains almost xactly what I feel when I'm depressed. Nice job.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
WOW, this is awesome. I view this as the darkness inside someone's soul, when they are depressed beyond beleif, when they feel that nothing can ever go right again, because they are so damn depressed that they dont even remember the good times of the past. (about the one you reviewed of mine, it was mostly about a spider and her web, quite literally, but i do see how it can be interpreted as a depression thing. thanks for your opinion, i truely appreciate it).

Peace and Chicken Grease

4 / 5: wording is perfect for what you are trying to describe, really get the feeling of darkness in this piece, and it was a fresh view on something a lot of peoples can relate to.