Reviews for February 19
Cemetary Gates chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Short, precise, punctual, yet full of emotion.

You definitely have your own unique style, after reading several of your other poems. I'm happy that someone has found their voice on here.

Keep writing! And my sympathies to the loss. I can relate.
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aw...i'm so sorry. T_T ::sobs:: i kno how dat feels. i lost my Grandma too it hurt for a very loong time. Keep strong!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i'm sorry to hear that...life has just been crazy...year of the rooster...heh, i'm a bit paranoid now considering my grandmother is very sick and i love her very much. priceless and beautiful poem.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Ah, the sentimental value within this poem is priceless, and makes it all the more a heart-touching piece. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, and I'm sure that most of us can relate to the experience. Wonderfully written, as usual.

chibichocobo
Kusje chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I'm sorry she died. My grandma has cancer _ well..hope you get through this! sry i didn't review earlier..my internet got turned off. *huggles* :)
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is so beautiful. I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to love a grandparent this so moving. Well done. QueenVixta x
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
im so sorry! OMg, now im scared...cz im also close to my grandmother, and I hope this will never happen to me! -hugs- sorry, okay? take care.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh, sorry for your loss.
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hmm...short, brief, but powerful. Exellent, exellent job.
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Tears and sadness for you. Hope you feel better I know how it feels to lose a grandmother. I lose mine, but now she can always watch you from above and be proud of all your accomplishments in life. This was a good and sweet/sad little poem.
rustupidorjustnotbright chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
a bit to short. its nice and but very short. words are powerful though.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
nice piece. well expressed. i'm sorry about your loss. it is good that you conveyed your emotions through your writing. good job. _
Eirien chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I'm so sorry about your loss. I wish you so much strength. ;-; The poem is beautiful, short and touching, with that one powerful image of the cloud of grief saying it all.
pale doll chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This is a beautiful poem, and I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel, I lost my grandmother when I was in 6th grade and I couldn't stop crying. I went outside and sat on this old swing and just cried and cried. My thoughts are with you and your family, and if you want to talk you can e-mail me:
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
shit, wow. sos short and powerful! sorries for your loss tho :(