Reviews for Who am I?
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I like this series of poem you seem to have. Questions we all have, and answers we all want to have.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is fun! Great job, you are very good, you are so going on my favorite author's list, I think you already are oh well, I'll make sure, great job love your work!
dry sherry chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
OMG! Haha! - that was my first reaction to this poem. Then it hit me that it ran deeper (than the voices inside my head...hehe _). So much confusion. I absolutely LOVE how you bolded/italicized to set aside one side from the other. Yeah...sometimes I definately feel like this...

Yoo-jin
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Frghtening and haunting poem. Well done on this, you sent shivers down my spine and my arms are covered in goosebumps. - This had the distinct feel of someone looking in the mirror. Beautiful way of doing that, or making us feel it so. Continue the good work!

!* Noelle *!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
this is another really great piece, like the other one i reviewed, i like the dilogue of it, thanks for the review!
myno chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
very interesting... odd format.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hmm intresting... this is making me think, I think I understand it... but I'm still thinking... so that's good, well done x weasel within x
Mr. Gwen Steffani chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Very excellent poem. Although I very much think you should change your name, and I hope you aren't suicidal.
Kuroi-Sakura chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Nice work. Its very.. familier... yet not.