Reviews for Suicidal Confession
Dameavar chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Pick a better topic..it wasn't that great, just like all the others...I think that you can do better.

No offense.
HuRt-AnD-Al0nE chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is really good. I've felt like that a few times, but mostly just thought about cutting. I've noticed that most of the poems on this site are about cutting, suicide or heartbreak. I enjoy your writing.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Those feelings are pretty normal, but you never feel like you're normal when you have them. Great work.
Whimsical Thought chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
The thought process is something like what I used to think about when I was suicidal. Unfortunately, I did try to kill myself. Fortunately, it didn't work, as I am still here. I have thought about suicide for 7 years, since I was 10. I've gotten over it for the most part, but when I'm having a particularly bad, depressing day, it lingers in the back of my mind. I don't think it will ever completely go away, but I know now that I matter to people, and that they would miss me. I really like this piece.
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I've felt this way so many times, i've often wonder why i didn't do it, but eventually i couldn't hold it any longer and i talked to someone. I realised that these feelinga re normal and there are people who care! Beautiful poem, it strikes you in the heart.
Unstable Kitten chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow this is really good. I love your style of writing (not only because it's good but because it reminds me of mine!) There are so many suicidily poems on here. I've written a couple and your poem really struck me. You were able to put so much emotion into it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Silent Drama chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I've read quite a bit of your stuff, and this was one of the last things I've read so this is a overall review. I think you're a very talented writer. I'm just begining myself and if you'd read a coupleof my poems, I only have four, and left a couple of comments of areas of improvement I'd really appreciate it. I think it's really cool how you write for an escape, I've found that writing, as well as reading has been a good escape for me aswell and to express feelings I can't say outloud or tell people. Nice job!
GenieT chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
wow... i really liked this one. i could really feel the desperation you had while writing this when i read it. gj :)
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hey there, I sorta know what you mean, it has happened a couple of times where I thought that my friend had taken her own life, and I was about to do the same...But then her mother or someone else would tell me that she was still alive.

Not exactly the same as what you went through, but still...

It's hard...But I am glad that you don't feel this way anymore! _

You did a great job on this! No doubt about it. I love it!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
:( powerful I must say. - I'm glad you are out of that phase. I hope you found something worth life? . Well done and great job!

!* Noelle *!