Reviews for The Broken Road
wistfulpearl chapter 23 . 9/18/2008
this was an amazing read! i really enjoyed it. good luck with your publishing!
CrossoverNut chapter 24 . 9/12/2008
Dear Mandy,

I am truly inspired to read that you are getting a book deal. I am also an interested writer and I was very excited to hear about the book. I can not wait to read it. Keep up the good work.
RawrDinosaurGrrr chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
This was amazing! By far, one of my absolute favorite stories I've read so far on this site. On any site in fact. I laughed, I cried, you really pulled me into the story. In fact, I've now stayed up about two hours later than I should have because I couldn't stop reading. I was too entranced. Bravo. I will be waiting for your book to come out into stores next year and definitely will be buying a copy so I can have some of your awesome writing firsthand. ]
Obsession Changes Things chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
Okay. First off congradulations, I'm totally going to buy your book when it comes out. Secondly wonderful story. I liked that you decided to keep Lilly blind it was definately refreshing to read a different story but wonderful none the less. Just a quick question: how old are you? Because your writting seems really advanced to be a teenager like myself...

Obsession
LettyV chapter 23 . 8/26/2008
Hi!

I loved your story! I laugh, cried... everything... really really good! The characters are amazing.

Congrats on the Book deal you got! You surely deserve it!

XOX

Letty
T.Newph chapter 24 . 8/20/2008
Oh wow...congrats on the book deal...i will definitely buy it.
T.Newph chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
For some reason though, she began to think that it would be better not to tell him. What if he didn’t believer her?

chapter 18 believer
N.M.E chapter 24 . 8/11/2008
OMG! I loved this story so much! I couldn't stop reading it. It was awesome!
pandorka42 chapter 23 . 8/8/2008
I swear, in some parts I was gripping my screen so hard with my nose almost pressed up against my computer screen so hard I thought I might pass out! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Great job!
Charlotte Isla chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This story was greatly sweet. Not to mention different. It wasn't the whole cliche you see in other stories that is written in this time. I loved it and it portrayed the character's feelings so well, especially Lilly's and I loved how you didn't make her blindness seem like her weakness. And how Logan didn't love her right away. This story was perfect, really.

And congratulations with your book! I only wish I publish one, as well in the near future. But how did you make it? And I'm only fifteen. I really doubt that they would publish anything a fifteen-year-old wrote.

-Charlotte

Thanks for letting us read your amazing work.
Tor chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
Of course I hated Logan at times, but he turned out ok in the end and aw, a happy ending. Very nice. :)
liveforthedream chapter 24 . 7/6/2008
Good story! It's actually one of the few stories on this site I found I could finish. The ending is fine as it is, though it does sound as if it deserves an epilogue. Just to tie up loose ends.

That's great news with the book deal! I'm really happy for you and good luck! Hopefully we'll see something from you on the bookshelves soon though :)
ani18 chapter 24 . 6/27/2008
I'm so happy for you! I wish tons of success and happiness in your life.
Simple and Sweet chapter 24 . 6/27/2008
OMG i love the story and the love between Logan and Lillian

so sweet

And congradutes on the two book deals

i'll be on the lookout for the books
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
I apologize in advance for any incoherent thoughts I might phrase in this review, but my mind is hazy. It's three am, but I had to finish the story. Well, I just did, in one sitting.

I must say I enjoyed reading it immensely. It's been interesting and charming. I sometimes wondered how they could be so forgiving or ignorant but it's only natural, I suppose. There's the love, too :P

I like your style of writing here, it was simple yet descriptive, and even though we saw (no pun intended) from the point of a blind lead often, it lacked nothing, and I rather enjoyed the descriptions.

It bothers me, though, that Lillian determinedly said three people died in the bridge 'accidents' when it's bluntly obvious someone had to be navigating the carriages. I believe you wrote that the first one survived, but Janelle had one too.

That's a person, right there.

Lol, well, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »