Reviews for The Broken Road
AbigailDarcy88 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I just finished reading this story and I must say I really liked the plot and the romance. I have to say your story partly reminds me of one particular romance author whom I highly regard; to which makes me really like reading this story because I am such a picky reader when it comes to Romance stories, they have to have a plot to them, not just all sex. So, when I finished reading your story, I had to write a little note saying thank you for writing this story, please keep writing, never stop.

A New Fan,

Abigail Darcy
Alanisaur chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
b
Val chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Ok, I really hope Prada and Prejudice is better than this, because I don't know how you got published otherwise. The writing itself was fine, but you very frequently misused words, put commas where they weren't needed, and overall messed up. The amount of plot holes in this story is incredible, the characters are two Q/Does_robin_and_starfire_have_a_baby and inconsistent, and the language is far too modern for the time period. I am not an expert, but this definitely needs work if you want to produce it.
Val chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, but what's with all the modern language? I'm pretty sure they didn't use "ok", "one night stand", or "dad" in this time period.
Single White Rose chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
I read Prada and Prejudice and I thought it was terrific! Congratulations with all of your publishing success, I'm very happy/proud of you!
youngin-matomon chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
From the insinuations, I'm guessing that the uncle tried to take advantage of her as well. The thing that is like HORRIBLY FLAWED is that: How can Lillian trust and flirt Logan already, after such a short time of knowing him? And how could she do so RIGHT after she'd been molested by a man? That's not normal, and for a girl as reserved as Lillian, even less so.

You should rethink that.
Jenny-A chapter 24 . 12/19/2011
Wow, Congrat on your book deal. I think I've seen it around but I will defiantly check it out, nice to see someone on fiction press find success.
Jenny-A chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
I hate Rebbecca for some reason. This is wonderfully crafted!
Jenny-A chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
This is a great Novel! Good characters nice story line.
Lillypilly chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
I wonder about this Brant guy. In the early chapters he seemed nice enough but I don't trust him. The only good it's doing is getting Logan jealous which was quite funny. Maybe he'll be forced to act sooner in trying to get Lillian's attention.
Evenstar1389 chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
I like this story! It was an enjoyable read, full of the ups and downs of the misunderstandings in a romance story, but safe in the knowledge that it will be a happy ending :D
UneFille chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
just found this story and it perfectly fits my taste :)
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »