Reviews for The Broken Road
sweetpea265 chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
Loved this story. It's going on my favorites list. Wish you had more for me to read, but with you now a big-time writer :P i can understand why you'd rather get paid to do what you love. I'm glad you left this story posted. Maybe you can post some of your stories that have been rejected by publishers because I'm sure there are some people out her who would enjoy them :)
Alence chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
this story was amazing you should attempt publishing it as well i'm positive plenty of my friends would buy this heck i would by this :D
sparksflyXOXO chapter 23 . 1/27/2011
this was sucha na amazing story. the twists and the realness of it all. it was amazing. thanks for publihies this to Fp.

CharlotteBradhadair chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
i loved it! :)

Astarael-11 chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
So, I knwo you wrote this sotry a while ago but I just recently read it and thought it was utterly fantastic. I loved your writing and just the whole story.

I love stories set in this era and this one was definitely really good. I adored it and read it in two days flat.

Anyway, that's pretty much all :)
Titilayo chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
god your are greet writer i love it soo much
Belle5887 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story was excellent. Such a beautiful romance and it really kept my interest.

Congratulations on being a published author now! You certainly deserve it - your writing is fantastic.

I think my favorite part of this story was the developing attraction between Logan and Lillian. It seemed very realistic, and your writing of the steamier scenes was great!

My only constructive criticism is on some of the wording (which I'm sure you've improved on a lot since you're published now!) I noticed that you use the word "God" a lot. Multiple characters will say "My God" or "God, such and such." Also, some of the speech doesn't fit for the historical time (example is when I think Lillian said that being a servant "stank") - but these are really small things. Otherwise, this was a great story and I look forward to reading more of your work!
blithe.serendipity chapter 23 . 12/28/2010
I love this story its well written and planned out the plotline kept me on my toes the entire time. Except it was kind of hard at the beginning to catch onto your plotline. I was kind of confused and so I ended up skimming the first couple chapters. But it got better as it went on.

I think I've actually heard of the book you published! I might just go buy it now you're a great author. Congratulations on your success. Thanks for writing this story I love it
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 12/13/2010
Wonderful, lovely story of yours! :)

I am happy now, with THIS end !

DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Hello again, I really enjoyed the sexual tension!

I have a suggestion to make.. the last question:

"The question, Logan, is can you handle me?"

I think, when you change this a bit, it will sound better:

"The question is, Logan, can you handle me?" :-)

DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Hell yes - really intensive moment between these two lovers!

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Yeah, sweet story so far!

C.Turtle chapter 23 . 12/11/2010

good job
BOOK LOVER chapter 24 . 11/18/2010

I read your book prada and predjuce last year and loved it!

I also love this story you have written on fiction press.
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »