Reviews for The Broken Road
Sarah chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Thank you so much for updating! This story is fantastic and has become one of my favorites! I look forward to the next chapter.
stanhops chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Um, to tell you the truth...you're story's not that good ... it's great. I absolutely love the plot line, because I thought the whole blind thing might throw off the plot (most writers try to get blindless across and it doesn't work at all, but you've really started an excellent work. Please update soon.
Sorato4ever1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
Great job! I really like this one...Lillian is a strong character which i think is good. A lot of times the girl is a really wimpy pushover...not fun! One thing though...i find that Brant acted out of character. I feel that everyone suddenly not trusting him in this chapter was somewhat forced. In the beginning he was a genuinely nice guy..that's what i felt...and now he randomly kissed her just to make logan jealous. I just feel that you're making him have bad intentions just to have a bad guy go after lillian and then have logan the good guy "save her". I know that you've already written most of it so this is just my opinion. his story has a lot of potential. Please continue...I'm looking forward to your next update!
Sarah chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Wow...I absolutely love this story! Please update it soon!
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
This story is getting interesting and i'm intrigued. Update soon because i'm sure you're keeping many in suspense of what's to happen next!
alwaysthinking chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
I love this story. Please update soon. I like Logan and I'm glad that you made Lilly independent and strong. Great job.
eLm0 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Good story! I like the plot, too! _ So, Julianne is becoming jealous, hmm? Well that's so evil of her! KILL HER OFF! LOL! Just kidding; she adds a bit of suspense. Oh, the name Logan totally suits the earl's character! I just love him! _ Hehehe...anyways, Lillian seems really to be a brilliant girl but I feel so sorry for her! Clarkson was so mean to her! Gr...I feel like killing him! and Julianne with him! MUAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Okay, um, I'll go now before I freak you out anymore. _ Update soon, please!
Adders721 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
You already know that I like your story, but I figured that I would leave you a review!adders
Call me when you're rich chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Wow! This is great! I look forward to reading more very very soon!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48