Reviews for Rainfall
poisonous chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
oh.. sad. the emotion.. your writing.. i can't describe it. i wish I had read your stuff sooner.. seriously. wow.
sweetcatastr0phe chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
this is such a beautiful poem. i can just picture it and it gives me this wonderfully horrible feeling of absolute sadness.

ps. i don't know how to do the stanzas thing and i noticed on your profile that you said you did ... would you mind helping me? :) thanks.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
omg, this is SO kewete, i love this poem! (actually im a bit biased, i love nething todo w/rain...)

great job on this!

much LUB~kerr~
origamikitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I have to take old ideas to try and make a new poem all the time ).

I like the idea of the second stanza, but I don't like how it's worded I don't think."I remember what your hair looked like the day you left me forever" is unnecessary; of course you'll remember it if you're talking about it.I'd advise changing it perhaps to something like "That day, when you'd leave me forever, I'd think of how your hair looked perfect. But then the rain would begin to fall and your hair was plastered.."

It's just a suggestion. I think it sounds too flat out the way it is now.

G'job though )
skyblue-rocks chapter 1 . 2/27/2005 beautiful. keep up your work!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
now this is lovely, of echoing sadness
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love this! Flows nicely and it just has that bitter sweet aspect to it.

No, I haven't already posted that poem, I think you may be thinking of another poem I posted that I called "You and Me." Thanks for the review!

Great Job!

breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Feeling of abandonment...I can relate to your poem in many ways. Nice...
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I really like this poem. One of your best to me. I expecially love the ending. :) ~ApplesCM
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Enveloping gold,

Gossamer surrounding love,

Sea breezes blowing.

Gold strands in a brush,

Precious now you are remote,—

Dried rose petal musk.

penname1920 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
i like the use of 'elements' in your poem. in the beginning therer was 'air'-the wind, feeling light and happy and joyeous, like floating on air. and then later there was 'water'- the rain. and how your feelings were drenched and stuff. very cool.
SkyeWolf25 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Yo, how do you do it? Just when I am thinking you can't get any better, you do! What is your secret? I mean, this poem totally rocks the earth with its beauty and significance, so exactly how do you pull it off?
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Oh my gosh. Tears, this is so sad and it was written well. "waiting for the rain to fall over me and wash away all my memories of you". How sweet and yet all you want if for all the feelings to go away that were once so good. So well done.
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
loved the last stanza, although im not so sure about the second. the repetition of hair just gave a rather unfavourable image...perhaps if more descriptions were used, it would have stregthen its beauty. last stanza rocked tho...T
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love that it flows together wonderfully ~ammer!~