Reviews for Fiery Tongue
Le-Fey chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
All too true at times.

~Morgana
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Good poem. Heh...I really sinned today in such a manner and now I feel really bad...meh. Pray for forgiveness and ask God to bridle the tongue, I guess.
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Interesting. Did you know that when God called Isaiah to be a prophet, the first thing Isaiah said to God was to cleanse his mouth, and God did that. A lot of times I have this verse in my head, and I cannot even find where I read it, I think it is a Psalm "Let The Words of My Mouth Bring You Praise" because I am always thinking about how what I can say can bring life or death to someone, to create or steal someones joy. Thanks for writing this poem. I have to go add it to my favorite stories list now. And God bless you!
Seeking Sight chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hey, great poem that I can totally relate to! God knows my tricky little tongue has got me into trouble many times _Islamically speaking, it is said that some of the worst sins arise as a result of false and/or foul speech. I totally agree with your point ;)!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Another great poem. I like this one not only because it showcases faith towards God, but of our sins, something I usually don't see. It was also written quite well, very descriptive. Continue the good work!