Reviews for S E X and Other Words of Love
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
It could've been longer to explain more details but other than that, it was good. Funny and cute! :)
maiff chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Ahahahaha. Sooo cute. Good one! )))
do-not-lie chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
this story is soooo cool. i love it. it's not very conflicting so im kept entertained. i like the A/N, B/N, Q/N part haha. good job!
mareecee chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Really like this first chapter. All the milestones... it is sweet and makes me laugh too
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I'm sure I've read this one before. The characters were fresh and fun! It was great reading this.
witeaya chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
*i dont know how logan start to developed feelings for her...
witeaya chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
this story really lacked logan-lisa interaction so far so i how logan can developed feelings for her if u dont show it to us.
witeaya chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
a really fun chapter.
Lasco chick chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
This story is so cute and nice. I love it. I think i would love to read it again.
Batman is exotic chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Aww, it was just so cute and funny. xD loved it!
dreeming chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
I really would've liked to see more LoganxLisa action, but apart from that, absolutely love this!
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hi there!

Unfortunately, this is not a review... I was just stopping by to let you know that some girl over on wattpad has posted the first chapter of this story and has claimed it as her own; here's the link for you: www . wattpad 1664263-s-e-x-and-other-words-of-love
Choukou chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Cute. The story was hilarious; I literally laughed out loud. Must be a good thing I'm home alone else people might think I was crazy.

Other than that, the story moved really fast, maybe a little too fast because while I feel like I got to know April, Lisa, and Brad, the relationships and how they liked each other was a bit of a mystery. I mean really fast, because I feel like Logan wasn't even really introduced!

But I love it anyway, and even though the story was completed ages ago, I felt it necessary to review for a story I thoroughly enjoyed.
Candescence chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow, this first chapter is so cute. Instantly, it drew me in. Can't wait to read the rest
Astarael-11 chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Bahahahaha, this was actually one of the funniest and cutest stories I've read. It was jsut freaking hilarious. And I know you wrote this a while ago but I just found it and I'm so glad I did!

I mean, I know that it was a bit rough around the edges but I think that was one of the more endearing things about it. I loved Brad, he was so sweet and yet just so funny at the same time and who wouldn't like a guy like that? Logan was really interesting. I would've loved to have read a bit more about his past and why he is the way he is.

Also, Tyler turned out to be such a biatch, I mean, seriously. Oh well, I guess that's just the way she is. I can't believe Logan went for a girl like her. But he's with the right person now :D

I thought it was really cute how Logan actually did remember her from when they were younger and it was just hilarious when she confronted him because I could just picture Lisa being all up in his face and then him giving her a strange look and telling her the reason.

Sigh, sorry, I'm just rambling now. Just thought I'd tell you how much I enjoyed your story and that people are still getting enjoyment out of it even now :)
793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »