Reviews for The Gem
lonelywriter09 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Do you have any pictures to suggest what the characters look like?
lonelywriter09 chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Excellent story. One of my new favorites. Update soon!
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
This is a really, really good story.. I feel sorry for Eva, always being used by someone... No one ever loving her like she should be loved.. its so sad..

I can't wait to see what happens next in this story..

Keep up the good work... _
Krystal Nickle chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
look, I'm going to be honest with you. You have a talent. You are a great writer and I love reading your stories but I'm not going to read this one anymore. It's just too frusterating because this girl is so stupid. How can she fall in love so quickly just by looking at a handsome face and forget every bad thing about him. This story makes me mad at her naivety. I'll still read your other stories but I just can't read this one. I'm sorry. It really was well written.
Elen chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
THAT'S HORRIBLE! I HATE GEOFFREY! THAT CRUEL SON OF A -
Alkali.Alias chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
Wow, this is a really different story. Not realistic completely, but I'm glad it's not all a fairy-tale. Would definitely love to read more, please update soon!
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Hey!

She can do it with cards! Again, unfortuanately! UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE? This is an awesome story! Really!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
vampiric-shapeshiftress chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
I really like this! Keep writing! I can't wait for Chapter 9!
tian chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
i love your story! update, i'll be waiting to see what happens next
BlueAki chapter 8 . 7/7/2005
Damn that Geoffrey! He made me so MAD when he was saying all those things. How could he DO that to Eva? And Eva is so dumb for falling for all his game. Everyone tried to warn her, but she was being stubborn.I loved it. I want to know if she'll be able to get a job. update asap please!
bibble chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
I know that this chapter was supposed to depress me, but I can't say I'm not excited about the fact that Geoffrey isn't her "savior". Otherwise, I would've gotten very depressed.
donlee chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is a wnderful story and I am very impressed with your skill. I'll have to go through your other work.

Donlee
Tomoe Gozen chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Damn, girl! The diction may not be as advanced or the writing as refined as an author like Dickens or the modern Sarah Waters, but you have got a way with the plot. And, not to discourage you with the former sentence, but every once in a while a brilliant turn of a phrase is uncovered much like a gem.

I also meant to tell you that the voice in your first chapter is very strong, much like Waters' characters.

Well done. Cheers.
BlueAki chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
YES! Please PLEASE continue this story. Its such a page turner. I loved this chapter and how it ended, even if it was kind of a cliff hanger. If I was Eva, I would have chose to help Pratt because she lives with him and he took her in, away from her father. She just barely met Geoffrey and already he's telling her he loves her? sounds like a playboy. Update asap PLEASE!
bibble chapter 7 . 6/27/2005

Haha. God I just HAD to do that. But hey, my review IS longer than just "yes!". Wel, now after all this gibberish, it is longer. But not by much!

I was just wondering, Geoffrey isn't the guy that makes Eva change is he? Because if he is, this'll just make me mad. Really really really mad.

Haha. I guess there's not much to say other than good job and keep up the good work! But I guess that's not really informative. Oh phoo. I'm lazy.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »