Reviews for comrades we
Nemonus chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Cool! Very realistic and, well, nice. You get this feeling that people want in especially the first, second, and fiffth stanzas. Lines I like: " think it's good we're a young nation;/we don't have that much history to study;/imagine if we were china./though we've been together since aeons ago,/picking up saga seeds outside the school gate" and "we are just schoolgirls,/twin telepaths,/lip-synching the national anthem".
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is great. I thought I've reviewed this before, but then, I've always got this Alzheimer's complex, and I keep on forgetting when and who I have reviewed. Everything in your words is entrancing and absorbs the reader in with your poetic worlds. Nothing short of brilliance, if not genius.

chibichocobo
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
all right, so tell me which are the hard words, and i'll oblige in the explanation. -kismet.
Me chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I think your poem is so complicated i cant read a single word of it without having to jump around with a dictionary on my head trying to absorb words from it. Try to stop cramming all the adjectives you have learned if your lifetime into one poem its very complicated and bloody hard to read. Try it.
moonarised polane chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
yayness mellya! this is for me! haha. whope! haha. i am stressing out and totally freaked out. eks.

anyway, this is personal and rather amusing really. thank you girl.

and duhh, the cd was WOW. haha.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
very very nice, I like this a lot
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
reminds me of me and kristy, we end up saying the same thing and the same time. heh, this poem is so personal yet not so much so that others could relate...love it!
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Now this isan interesting piece. I think you've brought outall that imagery a veryemotional,heartfeltand personal poem,of which you've evoked the emotionsquite well.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
going on my favorites. like what the others say, this is personal but yet captures everybody's -!
reicheruuu chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
hahass. that was so cute melly ) mm. yeah imagine if we were china.
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Awesome. You have a way of making things humourous and beautiful at the same time. I love it, and your use of wording is... amazing, as usual!
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Yay you posted again! This is beautiful and personal yet relative to alot of people so it's not that personal. you know? Anyway great job and keep writing :D
linaeve chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
beautiful beautiful beautiful. captures the loveliness of friendship so perfectly & eloquently.

i wish i could bottle this and send it off as 'essence of friendship'. i'd be a rich girl. ;)

-lin
Ayumiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That's really sweet, hehe, funny theme for the title too! _
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love this, so personal but yet not! everyone can tap into their own best friends reading this, nice work!