Reviews for You're A Fool
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is very cool. I like that way that you wrote this, talking like someone else is involved and then throwing in the last line. I like this.

Keep it up.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I love to examine myself in poetry by referring to everything as "you." It helps bring things to the surface, I find. Thanks for your reviews :)
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
that really well done, i like it, it has a very good message, sometimes the people you think you can trust, are the ones stabbing you in the back.
Infection chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
this is very interesting, awesome poem.. all your work is super!
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Interesting alex, would you tell me where this came from some time. Id like to hear your idea behind it. Nice work, love you-Keith Andrew
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is full of raw emotion and just beauty. An amazing piece you have here _

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting

p.s. I know you just review my work, but it would mean a lot to me if you'd review my latest, called 'Reality'. Thanx _
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is great! Very deep. Good flow to it and rythm! Keep it up

Chips
Olive Hudson chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I liked this poem! Very angsty!

Thank - you for reviewing my poem!
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I liked this it was great
Kressida chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
i really like this alex, its full of thoughts and emotion.. kind of deep.

i love it.

lots of love to you my best friend in the whole world, i'll ALWAYS be by your side!

Zai
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is really good. The twist at the end is great. I like how you tell a story through this. Well done! QueenVixta
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very good, I like it alot! Especially from the line 'You're a fool to trust' till the end. It's really good!

I love it.

Much love,

Rosanna.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
LOVE IT! wow, this is so awesome, i just have to add it to my faves! loved the last line, nd how the poem sort of circualted nd stuff...wow!

much lub,hellokittychic

p.s. omg, forgive you! that was so nice of you to review me! i totally didn't expect that! i was so suprised wen i got to my mail nd it was like "fifteen new mails", you totally made my day w/all those NICE reviews! i appreciate them, A LOT!
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This is so true. This was an awesome poem and I loved it!

Thank you so much for all the reviews they were nice.

Your an awesome writer and that's why your the only one on my favorite authors list. Make sure you keep writing.

And thanks a lot again!

PyroChica*
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
liked it very much. sorry i didn't reveiw before but i was in cleveland over the weekend and yeah... i really liked this!

leila*