Reviews for La Soura
prinsesje chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
Still like the story, keep on writing!
prinsesje chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Nice story, last week I read the other chapters and I almost couldn't wait for the next one to come and this chapter is even better! So, keep on writing (and please, do it fast ;) )
Alice Loftus chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Minimal gramatical and spelling errors. Very intrigueing colloco,lautus. Simply put, elegant. Please continue
Ryenon chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Its a good story you've got writing alot of good suspence. I like the lagoto feeling of the first chapter keep up the good work
Drea-le-Fox chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
I like so far dearest nee-chan

the humor towards the end was a nice little treat if you ask me.

Keep up the good work!
Drea-le-Fox chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Short n sweet nee-chan

Very good beginning.

You missed a few elementsYou have fire, water, wind and earth... Those are the main essential elements but you forgot:-Shadow/darkness-light-metal- and the most over looked element: Sound

I know I know it's for plot's sake, but I can't help myself (Tease tease)
Leah chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
You have a good beginning. You did a nice job of introducing the environment so the reader is familiar with the land and its history. Thank you for using good grammar.
nata chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
A dramatic entrance and a lovely way to place the scene - which I believe is very important, as most high fantasy writers forget that the reader is unfamiliar with their world, hence leaves them lost... But you seemed to do a good job of it. Keep writing and I keep reading.