Reviews for Questions Unanswered
Cinera chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow, I like the repetitiveness. It really makes you wonder what the point of war is.
Pill chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i like this one... alot!thanks for submitting such a well writen one!
SagaciousPnay chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I like the message in this poem. I knew you wrote it in a confused way because hey, war IS confusing and it's not really supposed to understood x_x

Lovely, lovely poem Tris ; )
Thomas White chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
very good, and so true.
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
It's really good... To tell you the truth I don't agree with the war going on right now... I think it was a pointless mistake made to cover up a bigger and stupider mistake... -;; Of course that's just my opinion on it.. Keke! Ja!
Fading Flower chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
very weird, but very good, actually. you diplayed confusion by confusing US, a technique barely ever used.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
definetly displays an extreme confusion assosiated with war: how it's so far away and hard to connect to, how we all feel unable to help, and how it just doesn't make any sense. very interesting way of showing your feelings: repetition, rhetorical questions, and listing (war, enemy, ally, etc). good powerful poem. will read
K. Starling chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Good portrayal of the confusion - it's appropiately frenzied. Favourite lines: Where is the sense?/ Where are the answers? /Where is the light? and 'half a world away'. Nice job.