Reviews for I'm Not a Vampire, I'm Just a Confused Girl
a-poets-soul-ablaze chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Awesome! I loved reading this!
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Strange. I like though. It's very...morose.
Guy-The-Wise chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very graphic, not only can I see it, but I can feel it and understand it...in response to you last comment, I am no slightly scared, but luckily, I am as addicted to the story as you are, and do not plan to stop, although im not sure where its going
blood thirst 33 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I really like this story. The images it puts into one's mind are quite vivid. Yummy, blood! I like the very end where it says "...and wander back out inot the hallway, oblivious to the blood dripping after me"
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
wow... that was so amazing. it was descriptive and it puts you there, in the moment. i really liked it
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow. I don't think it was that graphic. I love the desribtions. There were some grammar errors, but it doesn't matter. The idea is there. I've cut and tasted my blood, but the blood wasn't a big thing, only the cutting. Strange and wonderful.
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Sounds like personal experience to me. How would one person know so much feeling and detail of just cutting your wrists?

If it is...well...remember. Those scars are there to stay with you. When you're older, you'll realize the ugliness of them, and wish you'd seeked out help. But that's my personal opinion.

Good details...just not enough storyline tagged into it.