Reviews for Lost Fragments
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
...you're an awsome writer...this is also really good _ -pammy-
Caim chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
You always have such a nice phrase in your poems! Like "tears of stars" - very sweet again - I loved it.
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Your writing's very prettiful..and it flows. And your drawings-deviantart, wot wot- are gorgeous.. thou art talented indeed, friend.

thanks for the review, by the way! Made my day. Night. Yes.
and flowers chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i think everyone has gone through this feeling, only you wrote about it in a way that can only be desribed as amazing. - i must say that i absolutely adore your writing, though i haven't read but just a little. i added you to my favorites, and i will be reviewing whenever i have time. thank you so much for the review you left me. i probably wouldn't have found you on this land of fictionpress if you hadn't.
mistressKC chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
nice poem
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
beautiful and bedazzling.
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
yeah this one is better than the last one...i can so relate to the feeling of hopelessness,you want to move on but cant(im assuming this is about you)and tears of the stars really stands out...like BAM!ya know...i love this one more and keep writing..

hope you find a flashlight in all that dark
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This was eloquently put. The poem flowed so well and was filled with a meloncholic feel. Great job! Keep up the good work!

!* Noelle *!
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
very nicevery poignantwell done..this poem has a beautiful clarity that i likethanks for the review
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Brillaince. Major brillaince. The rythem (can't spell it, sorry) is right on, and the flow is amazingly perfect. You have me near tears.
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Heh, I liked this poem. It had a GREAT sense of Imagery, and the feeling was deep. Really good job here, and I hope you're feeling better soon.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I like the structure and rhyme in this and the way the words convey how low you can feel sometimes, a tad depressing, but then we all feel like this sometimes and I'm not complaining about that as loads of my poems are depressing, great way to vent your feelings, x weasel within x
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow. This, once again, I love. I've already put you in my Auther Alert list...and this poem shows feelings and emotions I can somewhat relate to. I like how you add a bit of imagery and comparisions. Again, I like your rhythm...it flows my dear poet. Flows just beautifully...

Love it!
Momentary Sins chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
interesting. good rhyme sceme

thanks for the review!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Beautiful. Just wonderful. i love the imagery, it's great! *click* added to my faves now!