Reviews for Divergence of Unity
godsgurl chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
i think it's kinda about losing yourself, or maybe your best friend, or somebody you really loved, but not in a romantic way. I was really awesome. I really loved: A gray thought in a sea of technicolor you for sharing your talent. Keep writing.
Nikolomagne chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, this gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "the tides have turned." Wow, this was kinda hard to understand at first but made more sense later on. Good job. _

~Nico
Jason Daniels chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
is it about loosing yourself cause thats what it kinda sounds like but im not you so i cant say

on the poem itself its good i tend to like more agressive poems so kudos in my book.

live on the edge.? #$%&*()-_~
Iono Tearflail too lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I got the impression that it might have had something to do with religion, but I can't be positive. Interpretation is up to the reader, yes no? But it's wonderful, of course. You definitely have a way with words. Way to master the English language.
nick-wordsmith chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I like the ideas and the terms and flow of this, but the words feel... scratchy. I know that doesn't make sense, but there. Anyway well done!

Stones decay, words lastNick
Crippled soul chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
this is interesting...really well written, does it mean somthing like losing hope in unity...or the loss of a friend?..I know totally different views, but thats what this poem is, I like it.

(thanks for reviewing my poem!)