Reviews for Nameless Woman's World
foohypink chapter 29 . 5/7/2009
Congratulations

Dear Savannah,

OMG we are so excited for you! We always knew you could do it! I'm so going to buy WW when it comes out in print!

-Reviewer X
renegade01 chapter 29 . 5/3/2009
Wow. This is different from anything i've read. Congrats on getting signed. ;)
Yannick chapter 29 . 4/10/2009
Dear Savannah,

-Reviewer X

So... when?

I'm a new reader, and I don't know why I haven't found this before, but I AM excited for you, and I hope it's soon. Not a lot I can comment on, more of a reader than an author, but I know you can improve on it with every editing. Good Luck.
Lulu Stories chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Firstly this is a really creative and interesting story and concept that i really liked :)

I love the subtle theme of religion in it, it is very clever! I was glad to see hardly any spelling or grammatical mistakes because that annoys me! :)

I agree with the person a few reviews down some of your description goes on for too long maybe cut that down! but very good :)
Ekkaia chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
Wow, amazing work! I just read WW over the past two days, and I am amazed. The plot and concept is very intriguing, and I loved how you developed the society/culture/world. And not only that, the actual writing itself is very high quality, which is very hard to find, and something I can't do and can only admire.

Congratulations on getting a literary agent! Good luck on getting WW published!

And now I'm off to read the sequel, which is looking very daunting what with 60 chapters, but I'll clear some time up since I have nothing else to do. )

- Ekkaia
AJ southern chapter 26 . 2/25/2009
Wow that was amazing... so powerful and captivating. I loved every minute! You are truly talented!
Anya Reine chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
This poem is very beautiful.
JoeyLi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Well i just read this in one sitting and I just wanted to review and tell you it was extremely gratifying. It wasnt as radical as i thought it would be nor did it seem as different as i imagined. Although i do now have your world you created in my head clearly it didnt seem too much of a different world than the ones we learned in history books.

What struck me odd especially was the lack of future-ness (i guess) considering this is set in our world 700 years later. Instead i found myself transported back in time during i guess the 19th century. I guess it makes sense that a woman's world would be slightly more aesthetic but i didnt think it would be scientifically or technologically backward. If anything i would imagine a woman's world to be at its best in that domain seeing as how its a traditionally male career. I guess it can be seen as a renaissance so everything is anew but there is the idea of steampunking your story which would be totally out of this world awesome.

I love how you wove the religion into your story and even though you and I may not share the views it was insightful nonetheless. It really does lay a heavy message seeing as how obviously through reading this their version of the Bible was made up to agree to their world. This of course implicates that the Bible may very well be that way too. i dont know if you were hinting at that but thats what i got from it and if it was deliberate nice job.

I also sometimes found your descriptions and writing too over bearing like i was just reading the niceness of your words but not getting the meaning. Like it was too over abundant and made up to fit so perfect together that the meaning was lost behind it.

i also found a slight error i forgot in which chapter i think either the second or third:

"bartering, talking, laughter, and dancing..."

it sound be laughing instead of laughter since it would all agree in the same tense and genre seeing the other three are present participles of the verbs laughter should be too.

anyway, i will look forward to reading your next installment and also further tightening up of your story before it hits the shelves (which I am sure it will and good luck with it all!)

sorry i was too lazy to sign in.

thats about it, till later

joey
jaz07 chapter 29 . 12/26/2008
I love this story and the other two I'll buy when it comes out. By the way are you taking down your stories? I know of another author on this site who did when she got an agent for her story.
McQuinn chapter 29 . 12/22/2008
Dude, I am so so glad WW will finally be published. Can't wait to see it on the shelves and reread it in print!

Congratulations, Savannah!

-McQuinn
NRsaint chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
alright...so i have a confession to make.

i am actually a "ghost reader"

have been for quite a while actually...

im not even finished reading your stories yet.

but i feel guilty.

so i decided to go back and review...

because quite frankly this story is incredible.

absolutly amazing.

writing is fabulous.

and the idea...wonderful.

another confession- i'm pretty much a ultra feminist. femi-nazi, feminism dictator; a little extreme, but honestly after reading this story, what you say really makes sence.

its not about woman domination or men domination for that matter.

its about equality.

thanks for showing me that/ writing this.

if you ever get published, you can count on me to buy it.
xiomara209 chapter 26 . 12/16/2008
love the story..
Aurora Corona chapter 29 . 12/16/2008
WOW. Yay for you! :D

It's always awesome, seeing fellow FP-ers getting literary agents and stuff! Gosh, I envy you ;P

Good luck in the future and with life!

Love,

SP

(btw I'll read the story after reviewing xD)
Dusty Windowsills chapter 29 . 12/15/2008
YAY! I can't wait! best of luck!
Joshikousei chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i don't believe that it took me this long to find and fall in love with this story.
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »