Reviews for papersecrets
Ragen Gambit chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ahh! omg, i love it! i love the flow of the poem and the like little hook on the end that wraps it all up! love it! _
nine iron chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
I see you have used rhyme well, often in a very subtle way which is only to the advantage of the works. They feel smooth and well paced rather than being defined as rhyming!

Keep it up!
nine iron chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
The imagery! each poem so vivid! I cannot stop reading, pity there are only a few left I have not read (doing them very much out of order)
nine iron chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
Wow, EVEN MORE impressed, you set your work out so well, you really can engage a reader with your skill with the pen. I Have enjoyed the imagery of many of the works you have written! I am more of someone who likes to put my poems in individual stories but when the content is this good I am not going to whine!
Archipelago chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Had to log out to review this. But yeah, I love the rhythm and the rhyme. And the imagery is just great but sad.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
You are the bestest rhyming poet I have ever met,lol.I can't rhyme to save my life,but you are amazing.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
So helpless.I love it.I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed you in ages,how could I forget you? I adore you're writing,its unique.
Aslan Israel chapter 12 . 6/30/2006
I love the feeling of sweetly loosing control... there's so much power in it. And how it tapers off near the end makes me feel there wasn't so much pain, but gentle release. Great job.
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Very pretty... the words you used were artful and descriptive.. it's one of those poems where it's so cleverly written that you could care less what the writer is talking about.. which is good, because I couldn't make heads or tails of it.
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow... this is one amazing poem. I really like it a LOT. Your rhymes are beautiful. Lots of times rhyming makes the poem sound cheesy... but you did a really great job. D I love!
Archipelago chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
A series of poems!(And I say that like the entire collection isn't) You know, for a bit I thought you weren't going ot update anymore. Then you did and I took forever to get to reading them but I did and I like them and I'll be waiting for more to read.
Archipelago chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Now that I read this I think my interpretation of the last poem was spot on. I like the rhmye and flow. It's pleasantly uncluttered. Nice.
Archipelago chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
When I read this I think of how sad it is for someone not to be able to feel the pain of another.
Archipelago chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
I like the sound of these word when spoken. They have a cool impact. It's like buzz, buzz, buzz, click. To me anyway.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hmm, good use of the rhyme sceme. (sp?) skem...I like the first stanza especially. The last two lines of the second are the only place I could feel a flaw in the rhythm or the workingness of the words. Interesting thoughts.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »