Reviews for The Gated Wall
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This is an absolutely wonderful poem... I can relate perfectly, wow wow wow! I don't think you're on my fave authors list... *tuts loudly to self* now that can't be right... there that's better. I like this poem heaps, so it can go on my fav stories list. It is very very true, sarcastic and sad at the same time... and angsty, very angsty. Wow!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow...you killed my angst poems! lol...but I can say I'm in that situation too... Oh love is hard...
ShadowofDemise chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Very nice, the imagery is great, I can almost shiver at the scene that comes to mind. I can relate, I love your metaphor for such a secret place. *adds to faves*(I have yet to read your other work, you have so many!)
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Again, awsome. I relate perfectly. Nice. *PAMMY*
SagaciousPnay chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Another beautifully written poem. Brings a tear to my eyes because i realize there are other people who knows how I'm feeling. I mean, i got my wall too and ::sniffs:: you Trista, you perfectly wrote down so accurately as my wall _ Thank you for the wonderful piece!

Keep writing! :)
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Great imaging in this poem.I sometimes open the gate, but only if a guard is standing closely by! :-)Take care, D.
Broken Melody chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow what a interesting little piece, I really like it! I used to feel like that, like I couldn't talk to anyone, like the gate thing! I like this! Its going in my favs!
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
great poem. love the analogies.