Reviews for Between The Lines
Manifest-Destiny-x X chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
you've got an odd style... i REALLY like it though...

Most of the poetry by guys is totally different...

I like the addition of "'twixt"
DeseoFlute chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
It's beautiful... I love it so much. I don't know what else to say, it's so great!
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Hi there! Thanks for your review! Allow me to pay you back in kind...

An interesting poem filled with lovely imagery. Well done! One thing I'd suggest is that you consider using a more formal rhyme scheme with this poem. Certainly it's not something you "have" to do, but since your lines are all nearly the same length (in sylables) anyhow, it would probably help make it more rhythmic - make it flow better, really. It's just a suggestion that I noticed while reading it aloud. Try reading it aloud yourself and decide for yourself.

Once again, well done. Keep writing! -Ruatha
DeathOnRepeat chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oh i loved it! good job mark, im so happy you FINALLY posted something you jerk!
a duel of pens 111 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
ok, u know i think its aweosme and all that! u need to go with more confidence, cuz, if this is aweseom, then all ur other stuff must be jsut as awesoem. u rock, and u make me look , the favorite stanza was..."A flurry of rose petals,Pausing in the moment’s light,A candle’s flame sighs quietly."

so cool imagery. i like it.

keep it up!
Erica Beth chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hurray! You posted!

Hmm, yeah as I tell everyone, anyone that can write poetry is a GENIOUS! But, this is particularly amazing. . .I love it Mark!

Au Revior Erica Beth
youthinkyouknowme chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Gyahh! Markis, you make my poetry pale by comparison. Stop being so good, dammit!

I'm proud of you for fianlly posting, by the way...Keep it up, dammit.
Amadea chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Bren told me to read your poem, and wow I really like it. I don't know if you meant to throw all those metaphors in but it really glorifies the title... Also I love the classical vein that flows through this. Powerful and passionate, I love this kind of writing. Muy Bueno!
Trajo chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Yay you posted something!

That's so pretty! It's awesome how you can ryhme with big words. lol, i cant. I also like that its kinda a visual poem dealie, and it makes you picture whats going on. Or at least i do, but I'm crazy.

But anywho, I thought it was pretty. Good Job!