Reviews for Hiding Behind the Harmony
Abenaunce chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Hey! this is good too! ur an awesome author! lol, keep up the chappies!;~) ~love~in~Christ~Abenaunce
Banshee Junior chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Lovely, so far. I hope to see a bit more about Christopher, what his internal struggles are. Hope we get to see morwe of Mike too :)
sarahhbe chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Taylor's character has develeloped very well. Somehow I fel you've become more confident with the plot. Try to fill out a little more and you'd be surprised where it will get you.
sarahhbe chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Is is odd that there's always a smart-ass friend somewhere in a story? Oh well. I love Mike's character and characters like Taylor really need that one person to bring them out. I love that you add this little chemistry between the two. I'll admit I was slightly confused by their initial interaction.
sarahhbe chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
I love the way Jason and Taylor interact, you did a wonderful job with them. I especially like the comment Jason makes about God's timing.

The one thing that kind of stuck out, though, was the corporate name dropping in the opening paragraph. Instead you might want to consider adding small details that would tell us about the relationships in the family, as opposed to demonstrating them. For instance you could change that third line to "After stepping inside, she tossed her worn pink backpack with her threadbare name sewn across it onto the old flowered rug and made her way into the kitchen." Adding these details would create an echo of the woman without having to be explicit.
sarahhbe chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I'm finally getting time to read your stuff, so sorry it took so long.

This is a great setup chapter the only thing I would say you need to improve upon is balancing the writing. Instead of seperating internal struggle from the external dialogue, try to interweave them. It'll have a better effect on the audience.
RavenChick07 chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Very good story, I really like it, can't wait for more
sweetxbliss chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Wow, amazing, your stories really good. I can't wait for chapter five, Mike seems like a great friend for Taylor too.

Thanks for the review on my Revenge story too -
fizzler101 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
omfg that was an AMAZING story! its so friggin awesum! im a christian 2 go US! woot woot! lolz thanx for da comments ill update as soon as possoble!
xraspberrykissesx chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Aww, Mike and Taylor almost had a romantic moment!Nice job! the story is great!
xxPoPdAnCeRxx chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
nice story! its so cool keep writing
The Break and Repair Method chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
well done. am looking foward to things written in the future. thanks for the review.

Mess AKA: Lenny
Krausitus chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
I love this story - you have to write another chapter. It's really good :)
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
amazing story and very well written. i'd love to know what happens to Taylor and if she makes it. I can sorta relate to her in a way. I'm really good at soccer and am always being inquired about it... but i'm rather modest and don't like all the compliments. thanks for R R me!
James119 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
I don't know if I already reviewed for this, but you know what? I don't care! I like this a lot, and you've gotta keep writing. I know that it is hard, though, with AP tests and stuff coming up.

I like that one line about how she likes what's-his-face even though he's not a bad boy because of stariotype. Hehehehe ... That's me!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »