Reviews for Hiding Behind the Harmony
fadedtoash chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Keep it up. I really like this story. Your dialogue is nice. And it's a sucky situation Taylor's in.
Reading Redhead chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
I'm actually reviewing. Again! I just want to say that I really like this chapter because I really like Michael's character. He sounds like the kind of support Taylor needs. I enjoyed the way that you wrote their interplay; it was obvious that they were comfortable around each other. Good job.

~Red
Princess Sparkles chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
YAY! Love intrests are so...interesting. Anyways, this is an awesome update. You don't normally have a lot of romance stories, so it'll be interesting to find out how you do this. I mean you kinda had the one in The Musician, but they never really kissed just adored from afar...this is so great. I can't wait for more!
IBtired chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
I addmit I could just be a sucker for follow-your-dreams stories, particularly when they involve music, but the plot is really good. Only thing I have to say is it might be better to have more description. It all seems to be diologue and though I wouldn't say there was too much of it, there is a little lack of other things.
IBtired chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
you have the division in the right order. good job on the writing.
IBtired chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Any story about music is a story for me. It is well written. I want to hear what happens.
kaitlyn chelsea chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
enter the love interest. i always liked the childhood friends thing, i think its kind of sweet and romantic. i really like that your story isn't just focused on the music thing. it's good to give a background on who the character is. great so far, keep it up )
Daisy Decamps chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Good story. What a tough life Taylor has. This story is kinda similar to mine, except in mine the daughter breaks down, and in your the father does. Anyway, even though you've put Taylor in a difficult situation, for some reason I find that I don't really feel for her, if you know what I mean. She strikes me as a saint. I mean, being so nice and caring to everybody and holding everything together. She doesn't seem real, in a way, so I don't know, I find that I can't really relate to her because she seems too good to be human and that kind of distants me from the story.
Giulian Da Vinci chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Beautifully done...i love your descriptive language...and i love the plot...keep it up...

(by the way...im a good friend of aclub..i know her personally and she is a main character in my story...)
Banshee Junior chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Lovely! Taylor's an amazing character - her modesty is really identifiable and presented brilliantly: that too, in the first chapter!

The story, as of what I've seen right now, is like a juicy orange - more you peel the coers into each chapter, the sweeter it gets.

Jason seems to have matured a lot, hasn't he? I melted the moment he thought about giving his sister space. Micheal's promising: hoping to see more of him in coming chapters!
A. Zoso chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
oh I really like this! It's really good! I like to sing too. Good fiction, I'll be watching lol! Thanks for the review!
Ethereal Destiny chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
TAYLOR AND JASON MUST BE TOGETHER! Jason sounds so sweet... *drools* I think I've just fallen in love! *grins* More chapters now! Hehehehe, kidding you can do your homework first! But then more chapters! And she must forfill her dreams!
kaitlyn chelsea chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Good update. I liked that the chapter was about her life, not just singing. There were a few spelling mistakes like:

“Oh quiet you. I know sometimes it doesn’t seem fare, but we just have to realize that he know what he’s doing. We both loved Mom so much, so it doesn’t seem fare, but he knows what he’s doing. He did create the universe now didn’t he?” she rustled his hair and kissed his forehead.

Instead of fare, it should be fair. But other than that it was a really good chapter, well written and flows nicely, good job )
Princess Sparkles chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
awe! That's so sad! Poor little Jason. Yay! I am the FIRST to read this chapter! Before anyone else! Muhahaha! This is a great update!
Ethereal Destiny chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
She is going to try right? She isn't going to not try out right? *cries* I wish I could beat their dad...
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »