Reviews for Hiding Behind the Harmony
Mistress Soba chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I love both of your stories! They make me sigh and feel like I'm actually there! Puhhlleaasse keep writing!btw, thanks for the review!
Cristina chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
qGreetings and fellowship.I really love singing myself. I love your play on words for this. Hee hee ... I love puns ... Keep on writing,a nd I hope you'll be able to update pretty soon. KK? Bye bye!
Penny so Pretty chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Once again, NICE. I like your style. And don't listen to some of the other people. Like that guy that told you your other piece should have ended at chapter three, hes foolish. A story is a story and an author makes it what it is. And normally, that author makes it the way they want to. SO don't listen to them. Good jeorb and keep on writin'!-AMPUTEE GANGTSTA! (stub you in the mouth...)
Princess Sparkles chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
ok, I can tell that this story, like your others, is going to be a tear jerker. Which is ok, because you know I love to cry. I can't wait for the whole talent show thing, and I'll sleep on it and wake in the morning with a few ideas (or I'll sleep and wake up feeling mean and cranky) Break a few fingers with this story (since I'm not aloud to say g.l. because it is uber bad luck) and I hope to read more of it.
Crusty-Diamonds chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Nice start _ very well written.
Kaitlyn Chelsea chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Good start, I have a feeling she's gonna win the contest and her whole life is going to change. Update soon.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3