Reviews for Today I Saw You
Claire chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Did you really see him do that? Oh my goodness that lying, backstabbing,...(begins to rant how evil and stupid men can be/no insult to cool guys of course :)/) But yeah not everything in life can be sweet.

Please read my poem kay. I'm SweetGoth from fanfiction(.net) please read it and review
Froggie0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
sad. but good because we all experience that feeling some time in our lives (and for some people it comes more than once...) anyway fab job!~Froggie0~8)
Lynnie-Pooh chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Nice. Sad and depressing. Loved it.

-Lyn-
Froggie0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
aw. another sad poem. wah. my fav line? "enough for my heart to scream in pain". that is so POETIC! okay, fabulous job keep it up! oh, and speaking of keeping things up, CHEER up. :) you're a fab writer, so you have at LEAST one thing going for you. ~Froggie0~

Post Script- So now you love me forever? I feel so honored.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aw that's so sad! It makes me wanna cry, seriously! I guess I'm feeling a little emotional today! Excellent poem! It captures perfectly that horrible sickening hopeless feeling you get when you see that happen. LOVED IT! :)
Brooklynn Star chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
You do a great job of exprssing yourself, and painting the perfect picture for the reader!
nut jab chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
aww. nice poem, sad though, I know the feeling.
Ashleigh Taylor chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
That is heart breaking!
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
omg, thts terrible (not the peom, the event). love it!
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
oh this is so good , I love it ! Ahh the evils of ignorant men...thankies so much for your review!
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Isn't it amazing how your feelings whenever theres something bothering you, you can write poetry that sounds really good. It happens for me. Don't beg for reviews they will come if you review others work and work to be noticed. Yep, I liked this it's going to my favorite stories. Bye for now.