Reviews for My Special Green Eraser
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Haha, so... What CAN it do? Nothing? Is it useful at all? Hilarious.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Good poem!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
funny! loved it. weird, though, because i have a pencil that puts all the wrong answers on the paper. i tried explaining that to my teacher once. got sent to the counselour. enough of my rambling. it was wonderful!
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aww! Another cute poem! And that is one special green eraser you got there! Gosh you'll never get any work done with it attatched to your pencil. I really liked how you wrote this. It was just all bouncy and hyper. Great job!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
this is really funny. its one of your best ones, i was reading it aloud and my head was automatically bouncing from side to side.
Jisu chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
OMG! That's full of hyperness and craziness! Oo we! I loved it! So funny _ yet...so true. lolol Well I'm gonna continue reading because your work is making me convulse in laughter.

CB414
fantasy-star chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is a pretty interesting poem! I love it!
Anje chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
omg! I want a special green eraser that shoots laser beams at people! MWHAHAHAHAHA YESH! Oo hehehe hello! Awesome! Hillarious! xD thanks for the review is going in my favs!

mood: hyper as hell (if you didn't already know)status: brain ran away from home
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That is so great. I love your sense of humor!

Kudos, Michelle
godsgurl chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i really like it

-Godsgurl
The Sleepy Poet chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I want a green eraser...Yeash, if you want to read/review a story of mine, I recommend The Mira I like the short, silly nature to this poem...And sometime homework is just too hard...
dolls and guns chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
heh... i would also use that as an exuse... like the 'my brain is loose!' thats a good one! definitely one of my favorites.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
i like this a lot, not sure why, thanks for sharing