Reviews for Black roses
explosionsss chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
very interesting, especially the prologue.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Woo hoo, an update! So Ali and V finally talk to one another, interesting! And I loved the way Thom called his mother a hag. Keep going, as slowly or as quickly as you like! Good luck with the next chapter :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Awesome chapter! It was well worth the wait. So Thom is Mira's son? Wow, that was an excellent twist. I didn't see that coming at all. And it was nice to see some of Ali's past life - sad and sweet. Well keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! :D
The CandyCane Princess chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
Hey! Not to harrass you or anything but you have to update this story again! You HAVE to! I want to know how Ali and V meet, and what she thinks about him. Don't be put off by not getting reviews, because you definitely have one loyal reader who's waiting for the next chapter - me! So please, please update! This story deserves to be continued! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
Yay! This is a great story! You have to update it, and soon! It kind of reminds me of a story I'm working on on on the nightworld books. I really like this. I want to know more about Thom, is he a werewolf or shapeshifter of some kind? - and what is Mira going to do? Also, I like the way the vampires were called Dave and Mitch, that was funny - in a good way! I would never expect a vampire to be called something like Dave or Mitch! Update, update, update! I can't wait to read more! :)